Chapter 5 (M)

Third Person's

Lisa widen her eyes as the woman kisses her lips. The woman push her, backwards to the wall and pinned her there, continuing kissing her.

Lisa groaned when her back hit the wall, sending electricity to Jennie's core. The brunette put her legs between the blonde's thigh. Lisa moan and try close her thigh but it makes it more good.

Lisa struggles. The brunette grip her wrist harder. Lisa eventually stop, seeing that the brunette is more stronger than her. Jennie tries to enter the blonde's mouth with her tongue but Lisa refuses to. Jennie got annoyed and remove her hands to Lisa's chest and squeeze it.

The blonde gasp and jolt in her spot, the brunette take this opportunity to slip her tongue in her. Jennie swayed their lips, leading Lisa's inexperience tongue.

Jennie breaks their kiss, leaving a saliva hanging between them. Lisa open her eyes and can't believe what she was seeing right now! The woman infront of her was absolutely hot! The brunette was panting, cathing her breath. Her eyes was pretty dark and dilated. Lisa can feel her panty getting moist and she moan.

Jennie once again lunge to her, kissing passionately. The brunette lead them to the blonde's room. Jennie kick the door close and clumsily undressing the blonde. After she successfully undresses her, she kiss her and down to her chest. She push Lisa to her bed and undress herself.

She join her in her bed and crawl towards her with a smirk. Lisa groaned feel her panty got wetter. Jennie teasingly taking her panty off with her teeth while keeping her eyes to her.

Jennie kisses her pussy and lick her clit. "N-nhg. Ahh!" Lisa moan from the foreign feeling. She never experienced this in her life until now. Obviously been single since birth.

Lisa lock her legs to Jennie's head, pushing her more towards her sacred cavern. Jennie smirk, glad that Lisa enjoy it too. She insert her finger and continue to rub her clit.

Jennie decided not to break her hymen yet. Lisa scream when she Jennie moves faster. She holds the sheet above her head and arch her back in pleasure.

The brunette feel Lisa spasm around her fingers. "Wait! Stop, I think I'm gonna pee." Lisa moan out but cannot help to buck her hips more to Jennie's mouth. Jennie almost giggle to her innocence but hold herself and instead smile at Lisa.

"No, baby. You're gonna cum." She said and thrust harder and faster. Lisa shake involuntarily and cum to Jennie's mouth. Jennie slurp all and clean her. She kiss Lisa tasting herself in Jennie's mouth and moan.

Jennie graze her lips in her cheeks down to Lisa's neck and suck, causing a hickey to appear. The brunette position her pussy to the blonde's one. They both moan in pleasure. Jennie rub herself to Lisa.  The blonde arch her back and going faster, digging her pussy more to the brunette until they both got to their climax.

Lisa lay down spent, cathing her breath  and the brunette lay beside her. She cover them both with the blonde's blanket. Exhaustion consume them and drift off to sleep.

They both know that they will deal the consequences later.

..........

Okay. I just want to let y'all know that smut is not my forte. I just hope you guys enjoy this chapter. ☺️☺️