Chapter 6

Lisa's

I slowly open my eyes and glare from the light. I tear away my gaze to the side and sat up. I stretch my limbs while yawning. Suddenly cold air past me. Confuse, I look down and gasp, remembering what happened earlier.

I look beside me and sigh in relief when she's not there. I got up and walk towards the bathroom to shower.

Maybe, we should talk about this. I mean, this is ridiculous! Mom and daughter hooking up?! Never heard before. And if there's one doing it, it's all taboo! Like what the fuck?!

I sigh and shook my head, finishing up and wrap a towel around my body and left my bathroom. I walk to my wardrobe, grabbing a simple white t shirt and denim jeans.

"Meow" I gasp when I heard that sound.

Oh my Gosh! I completely forgot to feed him yesterday!

I turn my head to him and to the corner of the room. Just now notice there's a bowl of cat food in it. I raise my eyebrow in confusion. I walk towards it and stop at my table and look down, a bag of cat food standing on the ground. I look at him and sigh.

Maybe that woman brought him food. I should thank her later.

I continue to dress and grab my sling bag and head down.I stop in my tracks when I catch this delicious smell. My tummy suddenly make a noise.

Third Person's

Jennie was cooking some gamjamtang and kikimbap for their lunch. She turn around with a plate on her hand when she saw Lisa, standing in the corridor with a sling bag hang in her shoulder, stopping midway.

She chuckles when she heard her stomach grumble which cause Lisa to look at her in shock and blush in embarrassment.

Jennie offer her seat and eat lunch with her. Lisa awkwardly smile at her. Although a bit skeptical she still sit down and dig in.

"Wow! This is good. You're a great cook." Lisa smile at the older and gives her a thumbs up. Jennie return her smile. "I'm glad you like it."

Lisa put a food in her mouth and moan in satisfaction. When she heard that coming out from Lisa's lips, she feel an electric from her spine to her core. She brush her legs together to ease the pain that starting to ache. She blush, remembering the events earlier.

Lisa look at her with a confuse face and shrugged, continuing to eat her food. When they finish eating, Jennie get their plates and bring it to the sink, starting to wash it.

Lisa stood there, awkwardly. She knew that they should talk about what happened earlier. She fakely cleared her throat and Jennie notice this and turn her attention to the blonde.

Jennie tilt her head. Lisa look at her hesitantly. "I-... About what happened between us...." Lisa paused. Jennie brace herself to upcoming words that will left Lisa's lips. "It should've never happened. And it will never happen again. I'm sorry for what I acted earlier. Again it won't happen again."

Lisa bowed in apology. Jennie almost teared up. The brunette didn't expect Lisa to apologize. I mean she should be the one to apologize to her, it's all her fault anyway.

But also her chest felt heavy, she never felt this way before. Like a thousand of needles pierced through her heart. Rejection really sucks. The brunette look at Lisa with sad expression while Lisa stand there, squirming in her spot awkwardly.

"I-I'm-" Jennie started but was cut off by Lisa.

"I should go." Lisa said and grab her bag. "Thanks for the food. Bye." Lisa hurriedly walk out.

Jennie stood there with hand in her chest, grasping her shirt, hoping the pain will go away. A tear build up in the corner of her eyes.

It fucking hurts!