Chapter 2

Lisa's

I look at dad with a sad face while he's eating his food. I sigh and continue to slice my steak and stuff it inside my mouth. The steak is delicious, just like how my father cook it.

"So." I started. "How old are you, may I ask?"

They both look at me surprised. "Oh, I'm 29." The lady said. I turn at my dad with a furrowed eyebrow.

I sigh and wipe my mouth with the napkin. I stand up. "I need to go." 

"Wait!" Dad stand up as well. "Where are you going?"

"Somewhere nicer than this." I said and take a glance at the woman. I was about to go when father hold my wrist. He glare at me. "Stay. Don't be disrespectful in front of us, Lisa."

"No, father!" I shouted. "You betrayed me and mom. You didn't tell me about this whole thing!" I yanked my hand away from his grasp. "You didn't tell mom about this." I mumble enough for him to hear.

"You married someone who's younger than her. Heck, she's like an older sister to me, dad. Come on! Do you really think that I'll accept this shit?!" I yelled, some people inside start looking at us. But I don't care. He look down at his feet, feeling ashamed by himself. Well, he should be.  

And with that, I walk away from them to the exit. I was about to enter my car when someone shout.

"Wait!" I roll my eyes and turned around towards the voice.

Great!

"What is it?" I said with  bored look and cross my arms.

"I think you should apologize to your father." She said and I scoff.

"It is none your business." I said while keeping myself busy with my nails.

"None of my business?" She scoff. "I am your mom."

With that sentence,  I stop what I'm doing. I look at her and laugh as if she's joking.

"Mom? hahaha." I snort and stop myself from laughing and go back to my cold stare. "My mom? You are not and will never be my mom, woman! You are not the one who gave birth to me. I don't even know you. You are a complete stranger to me. So bye." I enter my car and drove off from there.

With a place in mind, I know where exactly to go, away from all the stress.

............................

I finally arrive. I park my car and get the blanket and a yellow jacket, where I found it in my backseat. I walk towards the cliff and place the blanket down, neatly. I go back to my passenger seat to grab my hot chocolate milk which I bought it a while ago when I pass by a drive thru.

I walk towards the blanket and place it down and sit next to it. I put on my jacket and release a sigh of relief. I take my cup and bring it to my lips and take a sip.

This hot choco is perfect in this chilly night. Plus it's good.

I'm actually here up in the cloud. I found this place when I got lost around here. There's only one lamp post here that provided me the light and there's no one around here but me.

A strong cold wind pass by and I held my jacket tighter around my shoulder. The sky from above got lit up by the moon and stars.

I fish out my phone from my jacket's pocket. I check the time and it's already 9:45. I sigh.

Maybe I'll head back later.

I put down my phone beside me and look above the stars and moon. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.