Chapter 3

Third Person's

Light creeps up to Lisa's window and between her curtains, silently telling her to wake up. She stirs in her sleep and slowly open her eyes. she shut her eyes again, adjusting her vision to the light and then sat up. She stretch her while yawning.

"Meow."

With that sound, a smile make it's way to her lips. She look at Leo, who's sitting on the floor, eyeing her in interest, his tail waving side to side in contentment.

"Good morning to you too, Leo. Come here." Lisa said and pat her side. Leo look at her hand and slowly walk towards her side and sit down. She look at him, marveled.

Seems this cat is smart.

The cat purr at her and she pick him up to her arm, petting him while humming a lullaby. She glance at her clock and decided to go for a shower. She place Leo down and got up. Then, she walks to her bathroom.

She strips her clothes off of her body and step in her shower. After she's done, she open her wardrobe and grab her black Celine T-shirt and white shorts. She comb her hair and walk out from her room to her living room. Luggage bags welcome her sight. She furrow her eyebrow in confusion.

What's happening?

She could hear two person talking softly in their front door; One was with a husky and manly voice which belongs to her father and a sexy and feminine voice that she doesn't recognize. She walk towards them and she immediately feel disgusted.

It was her father, his arms wrapped around to the unfamiliar woman's waist. Her back facing the blonde. Her father was smiling.

What a wonderful sight to start a morning.

Lisa thought sarcastically. She roam her eyes.

She glare at them and cleared her throat. "What are you doing?!" He look up and immediately withdraw his hands to his side. The girl turn around and smile at her. "Good morning." She greeted, cheerfully.

I should've known. I almost forgot this b*tch.

"What is she doing here, dad?" Lisa ask coldly. Mr. Manoban laugh nervously. 

"Uh....Hahaha...Um. She will live with us starting today."

"What?!" 

So that explain these sh*ts.

Lisa calm herself down and sigh. "Dad, you didn't tell me about this again."

"Umm.... Well, if tell you, you won't agree-" Lisa cut him off.

"Yes, I won't! You already know my answer yet you let that woman step in our house, huh, dad?!" Lisa shout.

"Enough!" He said. "Behave."

Lisa laugh in disbelief. "Let me guess, you didn't tell mom about this either." She said and he look down at his feet, can't look at her eyes because of guilty.

"No."

"I can't believe this! I can't believe you, dad!" She said as a tear build up in the corner of her eyes. She walk back to her room to grab her purse and walk back to the living room and pass them both to the door. Mr. Manoban didn't stop her and let her. Lisa walk towards her car and drove off, forgetting to feed Leo first.

...................  

Lisa's 

I park my car and walk towards the big tree. Our sanctuary. Where me and my bestfriend made this place our sanctuary.