Chapter 4

Lisa's

Tae and I hang out for the rest of the day. We bought clothes, foods, shoes, and bestfriends bracelets. Mine with his name engraved in it and his bracelet with my name. How romantic! But sadly we're still bestfriend.

Anyways, we had fun and we're now driving to his house where I'm staying the night. I don't wanna sleep in my house with someone I don't know, it's still kinda gives me chills. Tae pulled up in their garage. we unbuckle our seatbelt and enter their house.

"I'm home!" Tae shouted. Footsteps can be heard in their house until his mom appeared in the hall. She widened her eyes as if she only see me alone in their frontdoor.

"Lisa?!" I smile. "Hi, Auntie." I greeted and she squeal, excitedly and run towards me to hug me, tightly, ignoring Tae.

"Oh my God, Lis! I miss you." She said. "It's been months!" 

A deep manly voice cut in and we both look towards the person. "Honey, what's going on he-?" Tae's dad appeared and gaped his mouth when he saw me. I gigle. "Lisa?!"

"Hello, Uncle." I smile. He hug me and I return the action. "We miss you, darling. Your aunt here always ask me why didn't you visited us." I peered at Mrs. Kim which she look away shyly and I chuckle. "You've been gone for months!" He said.

"I know, Uncle. It's just that there's a lot of things that happened in this past few months." I said and sigh. "But I miss you too guys!" I squealed happily.

"Come in. I have soup in the kitchen." Auntie said and I smile. "No, thank you. We already ate outside. Right now I want to rest. Do you guys mind if I stay the night?" I said and they nod their heads.

"Of course! But we don't have guestroom. Jungkook was away and we don't have a duplicate key to his room. I'm sorry. But you can stay to his room." Auntie said and glanced at Tae. I peered at him and he give us a smile. "Sure! She can sleep there, it's not like we've never done it before. It's just like sleepovers."

"Okay."

......

"Wow! It's like it changes." I said and he chuckle. "No, it doesn't. You really have a bad memory, Lis." He said and flick my forehead. 

"Ow!" I rub my forehead "What's was that for?!" I glare at him. "That's for forgetting what my rooms looks like. You're acting as if you have amnesia." He said and flick my forehead again. I rub and glare at him, again. "And that's for being a forgetful person."

"Hey! That has nothing to do with this crap." I shouted and he just laugh. 

The nerve!

I rolled my eyes at him and sit in his bed and sigh. "Man, your room stinks." I said and make a disgusted face while covering my nose. "Or is it you?" I said and stifle my laugh.

"The audacity! I do not smell, you dumbass!" He said and walk toward his bathroom. I laugh.

Guess he believes me. Hahaha

I fish out my phone from my bag. I played some games to kill time. I heard the shower stop running and the door opening. I took my attention from my phone and widened my  eyes. Tae was half naked, his white towel covered his hips, showing off his abs. I feel myself getting hot. I look away from him and calm myself.

"What's the problem, Lis?" I peered at him and he has a lopsided smile.

This f*cking a**hole.

"N-nothing." I said and pretend to go back to my games. He pass me and go to his closet. I secretly glance at his way, watching his every move. 

Damn, hot!

Before I can look away, he caught me staring. I was more annoyed with his mischievous smirk than he caught me staring so I gave him my glare. He goes back to clothes. After he is done, he lie down to his bed, beside me. I turn off my phone and hide it under the pillow.

"Good night, Lis."

"Good night, Tae."

............

Third Person's

It was already morning yet the two was still sleeping. Tae's arms was wrap around Lisa's waist and their legs we're tangled together. I mean they're friends. They've done that position for years and it was no surprise when Tae's mother walk inside his bedroom. When she saw them, she smile.

What a cute sight! Reminded me one of those good ol' days.

Tae's mother doesn't want to bother but the breakfast was waiting. She walk towards the window and open the curtains.

"Guys, wake up!" Tae's mom said. Lisa stir and was first to open her eyes. She try her adjust her sight until it fix to Mrs. Kim. Lisa feel her stomach has weigh and look down. She widened he eyes and look beside her. She tries to remove his arms, carefully but he tightened his grip. She look at his mom awkwardly and Mrs. Kim only chuckle. She tries to wake him up and he slowly opened his eyes. He removed his arms from Lisa and stretch his limbs.

"Good morning Mom. Good morning, Lis." He greeted. He didn't know what he just did. They greeted him back and he got up to his bathroom. They both look at him in disbelief and laugh loudly.

Tae finally finish his morning routines and walk towards downstairs. He walk to their kitchen and was greeted with his mother in their stove getting soup and his father and Lisa talking to each other in the dining table."Good morning, dad"

"Good morning, Tae" His father greeted back. Lisa smile at him and offer him a seat beside her. Taehyung walk towards beside her and sit. His mother arrived at the with two bowls of soup in her hands and give it to Lisa and to her husband. The 4 of them started to devour the food while throwing conversation to each other.

..

Lisa's

We arrived at my house. Tae pulled up in our garage and I unbuckle my seatbelt and got out from my car and so is he. He walks me to the front door and smile.

"Thank you for driving me here, Tae. You don't have to, y'know?" I said.

"It's no problem. I don't want you to go back home with blood and bruise in your body." He said and hand me back my keys. I gasp and give him a fake disbelief look.

"Are you saying I'm a bad driver?" I said with a fake annoyed look. "You said that yourself." He response with a smug look. I glare at him and he laugh.

"You know, I'm just kidding, Lis" He said. "You're one of the best driver out there." He said with a teasing voice and laugh with him.

"Thank you once again." I said and smile again and he nods. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my both cheeks and nose. He smile at me, proudly and I look down, blushing.

"Bye" He said an wave his hand. I nod. "Take care"

I turn my around and try not to smile.

My goodness, Tae!

I turn the doorknob and was greeted be a dark sight? I look around confuse.

Guess no one was here.

I slowly closes the door and was about to walk towards my room when I hear a voice.

"Where did you went?!" The last thing I want to hear. I groaned and turn around, she look at me with a glare. "It doesn't matter anymore. It is none of your business." I reply with a cold voice. I was about to continue in my track when she turn me around and something soft crashes to my lips.

WTF?!