13

Shaynes pov

Today i finally get my cast off. Since the accident I'm pretty much healed, my concussion is gone, my ribs are pretty much there I only struggle a little taking deep breaths. My doctor wanted me to keep my cast on the longest since my arm got the most damage.  Lucky though because its my non dominant arm so I can still do things.

Its the beginning of the day and I arrive at the smoffice and everyone is already there, except for Keith of course. I set my bag down on my desk and greet everyone. I see court walk in so I give her a kiss and open up my laptop to start writing.

Man today's gonna be a long day.

"Hey you're getting your cast off today right?" Noah asked from across the room

"Yup, at lunch" I answered 

"Good luck "

"Thanks"

We were filming for smosh games and the only thing on my mind was getting this thing off of me but I still had another 2 hours which sucked.  

"Hey welcome back!" Damien started in his burger guy character to the camera "today we are playing uno. You know the rules, we've played before. When its your turn you either play the same color of the card thats laid down or the same number. The first person to get rid of their cards wins. Today we are joined by Brianna Boho, the dumpster Wizard, and myself."

"Ahh looking to enter this uno game eh? Well some shall go but only one returns. Me!" I joked in my character and people were laughing 

"Thats um.. interesting dumpster wizard" Damien said

"Oh yeah just wait til you here more" I said trying not to laugh

*cut to after the video is done*

I'm finally able to go to the doctor my appointment is in an hour but since its LA I'm leaving now.

"Hey can you come with?" I asked Courtney 

"Yeah let me just go tell Ian" she said and I nodded my head as she left

"Alright let's head out" she said coming back

We got to the doctors office and signed in.

"Shayne Topp?" A nurse came in the waiting room

"Yes? Thats me"

"Hes ready for you"

"Great thanks" we got up and went to the doctors room

"Ah shayne good to see you. I presume this is your girlfriend you speak fondly of?"

"Good to see you too. Yes she is" I said

"Hi I'm Courtney nice to meet you" she said

"Nice to meet you too! Alright shayne sit up there for me and we can get started." And thats what I did.

He got out all of his tools and started cutting it off. Surprisingly it took quicker than I expected. He got it off and checked my arm once more to be sure and said everything looked great. Which I was happy about. He asked if I wanted the cast and of course i said yes.

"Yayy!" Courtney said excited as we left the doctors. "Ooh lemme take a picture of you to post on Instagram"

"Okay"

She got out her phone and I posed showing off my arm.

"There i got it"

"Nice! Man I can't wait to start working out my arms again" I said looking at my arms