Chapter 10

Shayne pov:

We've been here awhile but now we finally get to go home. Man a lot has happened this trip. A lot of good things I might add. I never thought I'd be where I am with Courtney, but this trip made it happen.

I'm actually allowed to walk around now that I don't have a concussion anymore which is good because I spent way to much time on Twitter and Instagram. 

"We're leaving in a couple of hours, everyone packed? I wanted to go down to the beach one last time before we leave because I haven't gone in awhile and being couped up isn't fun." I said to the group.

"Yeah let's go! Plus we need group pictures at the beach" Courtney said agreeing with me.

"Okay we'll leave in 10 minutes minutes so everyone get your crap together quickly" Ian said

Next thing I knew we were walking down to the beach me and Courtney hand in hand.

As I was walking i noticed Damien and Kimmy walking together "They've been spending a lot of time together recently" I said to Courtney pointing to them.

"Yeah I think they really like each other" she answered 

"Aw thats nice" I said 

"Yeah" she smiled

We made it to the beach and immediately set up our area and took turns putting sun lotion on everyone. "Hey guys let's take some pictures" Sarah said 

We took some of just the guys and just the girls and anyone who wanted some together like me and court and Noah and Keith and I took some with Damien and Courtney took some selfies with the other girls. Now we're taking some of the whole group. 

"Okay squish together everyone. Noah in the back you're to tall." She directed. Its a good thing I'm a short king. I'm in between Courtney and Ethan (Ian. Its a nickname they've used for him at times) I may have slipped a hand hold in a couple pictures so the fans will probably pick up on that they're pretty good detectives but we'll see.

We did a couple nice ones and bunch of silly ones. With this group that's not surprising. We finally finished and I really wanted to fully jump in the ocean but I couldn't do that because I still am not fully healed yet with  my broken arm and ribs. But thats okay, I just waded around and it felt good.

I decided to just lay on the beach and read. "Hey" I heard a voice and looked up,  it was Courtney 

"Hey"

"You doing good?  She asked "I know you really wanna go out and swim with them." 

"Yeah I am fine. I mean it sucks that I can't go out but I'm still having a good time" I could tell she didn't believe me "I am I swear" I said looking at her

"Okay, I believe you" she said laying down next to me

"Hey you know what I just realised?" I said 

"What?"

"We haven't gone on a real date yet, just you and me"

"Oh yeah we haven't!"

"So Courtney Miller, will you go on a date with me when we get to California?"

"Shayne Topp, I'll go on a date with you when we get back to California" she giggled and we kissed a couple times

"Get a room you two!!" Noah yelled coming out of the ocean and drying off.

"Yeah yeah okay okay. " I said

Soon later Damien came out of the water "hey Ian and Sarah said that we are leaving soon" he said drying off.

"Okay. You I can't wait to get home like I miss Cali but I'm really gonna miss the Bahamas too" I said