14

Ian's pov:

*one month later*

"Okay gang, summer games is coming very quickly in a couple days and I need you prepared its gonna be a big one so be ready to put your game face on! Any questions?" I asked

"Um, how long are we staying?" Olivia asked

"Uh I think 2 weeks? Sarah?"

"Um" she said checking the schedule for ssg "yes 2 weeks" she confirmed

"Anymore questions?"

People shook their heads no

"Alright y'all are dismissed. I'll be in my office"

Shaynes pov:

SSG is in a couple days and I'm very excited. Aswell as mine and Courtney's one year anniversary next week. Man I've haven't been this happy with someone I don't think ever.  I was grinning.

"What are you grinning about?" Noah and Keith questioned sitting across from me.  We were all sitting in a circle in the squad room. 

"Oh nothing. Just how my life has been pretty amazing " I said looking around at everyone as my eyes landed on courtney, who was sitting next to me. 

Filming was done for the day pretty much as it was a smaller filming day so we all decided to hang  because other than filming its actually been awhile since we all had a real hangout outside of work. Even though we were technically still at work. 

"Cheesy much?" Damien teased 

"Oh shut up, its true! I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you guys."

"Well no technically you wouldn't be here with out Ian And Anthony" Noah commented

"Yeah true but I mean with you guys. I mean I wouldn't have been this happy with where I am in life with you all. Having you guys as my bestfriends has truly been the best I mean you guys have changed my life for the better"

"Aw baby that's so sweet. I love you guys you're my family. Especially you" Courtney said pointing and smiling to me

"Aw I love you too" Liv said back

"Aw get a room you too" Noah joked "but really I'm gonna ignore the fact that this is the cheesiest thing to ever happen, I love you guys too"

"Aw guys group hug" Keith said and we did just that. 

"Y'all wanna go get pizza?" Damien asked and we all agreed and headed out the door. 

----------------------------------

So sorry this post was so short the next one will be longer as it'll be the start of the smosh summer games. 

Guys ik I said last chapter that the next one (meaning this one) would be out the next couple days(obviously its been a little over a week) but its because we just opened our coffee shop and have been extremely busy.  

That is why this one is short its just a little filler chapter but be ready for the next chapter which I am working on now! I'm scared to say when this will be out, most likely tonight ( after I Post this chapter at some point ) but I can't make that promise ik im sorry!

See you very soon though! XOXO ~ Faith