Chapter 1 - issac laheys girl

You already know my father right, WRONG!!! he's nothing like you see, he's tough and strict and mean but other than that he can be ok.

He's never trusted me to go anywhere by myself, I've been homeschooled all my life so far and with dad it's not fun at all.

This year though is different, he's letting me go to beacon high which I have been begging to go to.

I don't have any proper friends, I have Scott, Issac, Ethan and aiden but they only talk to me when they are forced to. I have stiles though that's all, we had been best friends ever since I started sneaking out, we had so much fun as neither of us were wolves but we had to deal with them all around us.

It's hard having werewolves in your life mostly because they have training sessions in your house, blood everywhere is not fun at all.

"Ok maya I'm trusting you to stay out of trouble" he was holding my bag ready for me to eat my breakfast.
"I know I know stay out of trouble, only trust who you know, I'm going to be fine dad" I was already changed and ready for what this school could throw at me.

I chewed down the last of my toast and got up from the chair walking over to the stairs to get my coat.
"Don't forget your lunch"
I jumped it was Peter he always does this to me, I shook my head " I know just relax guys I'm going to be fine" Peter rolled his eyes at this comment he never trusted me like at all.

I put on my coat, grabbed my bag out of dads hands and shoved my lunch into it.

"Issac is going to bring you home today" dad said grabbing his keys.
"What? No why can't Stiles" I protested.
"Leave him finish" Peter said walking down the stairs and over to me.
"Finish what" I snapped back.
"Issac is going to protect you from now on" dad said opening the door slowly waiting for a reaction from me.
"I don't need protection, especially from Issac"
"Well you are and your going to have to suck it up"

I tried to make a big fuss about it but inside I was happy, Issac was hot and he knew it.

"Have a good first day" Peter shouted and then closed the door.

Me and dad walked out to the car and got in,
"Why do I really need to be protected" I questioned.
"Nothing important"
"Wait no you have to have a reason, you always do"
"No you just need protection" he started driving and was going fast, he wanted me to stop asking questions but I couldn't help my curiosity.

"Their coming back aren't they" I said finally realising.
"Who?"
"Ducalion" I saw his facial features flicker and I knew I was right. "It is isn't it"
"Yes now can you stop asking questions it's annoying" he suddenly became angry at me because I could see his eyes glow.

I turned towards the window staring out at the school, "bye" I said quickly and I stepped out of the car slamming the door behind me.

Dad was really angry with me already and this just set him off but I walked away from him just in time. He sped away as if he was leaving me at an orphanage, I sighed and started walking up the steps to the door.

I felt a hand on my shoulder as I opened the door but I didn't react it was only Issac,
"What you do to set derek off this time" he laughed.
I smiled but that quickly faded away, I pulled him into an empty classroom and shut the door behind us.

"Ducalions back" I said softly.
"What since when?!"
"Since I don't know I just found out about this"
"So your dad thinks they are all coming back"
"Yes"
"And what are we supposed to do?"
"Well your probably going to get a talking to by my dad"
"Oh god"

The bell rang as we walked out of the empty classroom, we both had home room to go to so we walked there together.

"Nice of you two to finally join us" mr Hamilton said to us.
"Uh yeah sorry we were helping in the library" I replied quickly.
"Am no they weren't, I was helping in the library" a voice piped up from the back of the class, it was serena a girl that Scott had told me about.
I glared at her,
"Well serena you were helping in the library and these two weren't there"
"Yes mr Hamilton" she said in her high pitched voice.
"Since it's your first day miss....."
"Maya" I said.
"Miss maya you are excused but don't make this a regular thing" he said, "however for you issac detention for today and tomorrow"

There was no point protesting it, we sat down in the back of the class as he started.

________________________________

I walked into the cafeteria and looked around to find someone, anyone. I eventually saw Scott eating with Ethan and aiden, I walked over and sat down in the empty seat beside Scott.

"Hey maya" Ethan as usual was nice and friendly however I wish I could say the same for aiden, "tell us, is it true" he questioned me moments after sitting down.
"Is what true?" I replied.
"Don't play dumb is what you told Issac true" aiden asked again more adamant to get an answer.
"How did you know I was talking to Issac" I started eating my sandwich but quickly spit it right back out.
"That's disgusting" stiles sat down beside me.
"It's not my fault, Peter made it" I said wiping my mouth.
"Ew why did you let Peter make it" Ethan said with a disgusted look on his face.
"As if I didn't have a choice, dad can't make sandwiches with and I was running late" I slapped the sandwich back down on the table.

"So are you going to answer her aiden" Scott said drinking his bottle of water.
"It doesn't matter" he scoffed leaning back in his chair, "what matters is what we are going to do about ducalion"

Issac sat down beside aiden, "what did I miss?"

________________________________

The end of school bell rang at the end of math, I knew it would be a while until I got home so I walked into the library.

Issac passed me, "it's only for half and hour, stiles is going to wait with you though"
"It's ok I'll be fine" I said calmly with a smile.

Stiles walked in, jumped over a chair and sat down beside me, "byeeeeeee Issac" he called out after Issac left.

I laughed as he attempted serenas high pitched british accent, serena is obsessed with Issac always calling out after him in class thinking if she got him in trouble it would make her seem like a badass. Stiles laughed as well these times I had with stiles were the best,
"Right so what are we doing"
"Studying" I groaned.
He rolled his eyes, "ugh fine"

Word count~1.2k❤️
________________________________
Authors note:
Ugh stiles, wants to act British rn
- Orla 😭✋

2k❤️________________________________Authors note:Ugh stiles, wants to act British rn - Orla 😭✋