Chapter three - the night it happened

Ugh it's been two nights since I was caught following Scott and I'm still grounded, I mean come on mom this is so stupid. Scott has still been acting all weird as well, actually now that I mention it so has stiles, they act really secretive no and it's kind of scary not going to lie. Anyway moms calling me down for dinner,
Lots of love to you,
Abigail McCall.

Abigail threw her pen to the desk and shoved her diary under her bed and ran downstairs.
"Abi I've been calling you for ten minutes!"
"I know, I just finished my homework that's all!" She answered. "Anyways where's Scott?"

"With stiles I'm guessing?" Her mom said as she shoveled the mashed potatoes into her mouth, she was dressed for her night shift in the hospital again and was supposed to leave in ten minutes.

"Mom that's gross"
"I know sweetie I need to technically be gone right now" she managed without food falling out of her mouth.

Abigail rolled her eyes and went back to eating quietly. Her mom got up and put the plate beside the sink. "I gotta run ammm Scott should be home soon alright" she said looking at her watch, "it's fine you'll manage"

She kissed Abigail on the head and rushed out the door.

Abigail sighed, "another night by myself I guess"

_______________________________

Scott and stiles walked in an hour later while Abigail was watching tv in her room. "Hey abi is mom around?" Scott asked as he walked up the stairs into her room.

"Am no she has night shift tonight remember" she paused the tv and turned to face her brother. She saw stiles walk up the stairs behind with big ropes. "What are you guys doing?"

"School project?" Stiles said.
"It better not be anything sexual because I'm watching a movie and if I hear any moaning I swear to god" she said angrily.
"Am no it's not it's homework" Scott replied.
"Oh ya, for what teacher?" Abigail said smuggly.

"Mr mr am yanno mr?" Stiles stammered. Abigail sat there watch as he struggled.
"Am stiles has trouble pronouncing mr am mr Hamilton's name, yes mr Hamilton" Scott said quickly.

"I don't believe you but I don't really care so" Abigail replied playing the movie again.

_______________________________

The movie was just finished and the credits came on, the house was really quiet so she decided to see what was actually going on in the other room.

She opened her door slowly and crept to the slightly open door. Inside she saw stiles tying Scott up with the chains, she gasped but shut her mouth quickly.

"Abi?" Stiles called walking over to the door.
She backed away, but he was quick and caught her trying to sneak back without making noise.

"What are you doing?" He asked.
"I was just curious" she said truthfully.
"Just please leave us alone?" He said walking back to Scott's room, Abigail heard Scott shout at him, "get out stiles please"

"What's going on?" Abigail walked towards the door, stiles held it shut. "What's he doing in there?"
"H-he needs so alone time he just got am dumped"

There was a loud snap and we heard a growl from inside, stiles opened the door and we both walked in cautiously.

Scott was standing in front of us with claws, glowing eyes and sharp teeth. "Oh shit!" Stiles exclaimed pulling me away, "RUN!"

_______________________________

Authors note:
So ya am I go back to school tomorrow so I will either not be posting till the weekends or be posting every night there's no in between.
Hope your enjoying this xx trust me the next chapter gets exiting I have so many ideas 😁
-Orla 🙃

Hope your enjoying this xx trust me the next chapter gets exiting I have so many ideas 😁-Orla 🙃