Chapter 13 - issac laheys girl

Narrator POV
Outside the car there were growls and screams, inside the car well there was just screams. Maya held on tightly to stiles hand while stiles bit his knuckles trying to keep in the pain, kali almost got hold of maya but derek stopped her.

It was torture for Issac hearing mayas screams, he wasn't able to help her through it. But he knew that he was protecting her from kali.

Maya gave one last push and then heard a small weak cry.

Maya breathed a sigh of relief as stiles held up a small baby, he softly laughed, "it's a boy"

Maya smiled as stiles wrapped the baby in a soft towel from his bag, he passed the baby carefully to maya.

The baby started crying loudly and the fight outside stopped in silence, Issac breathed deeply hearing the baby's cry.

There were tears in mayas eyes when stiles looked down at her, it was a lovely sight to see maya holding the baby.

Just then ducalion walked right round the jeep tapping his cane, maya held her breath she knew that he couldn't see but his senses were incredibly strong.

The baby didn't stop crying at all and Deucalion stopped and stared blankly right at them.
"Please baby shh" maya whispered.
"I do know your in there and I know that you have a small child there" his voice pierced through their ears, "I have seen visions of that child, defeating me and my crew, killing us all one by one"

Maya and stiles stayed silent I wish I could say the same for the baby though. Deucalion brought Issac in front of the car, "come out my dear and nobody will be hurt"

Maya breathed heavily before passing the baby to stiles, "maya please you can't-"
"I have to stiles, just please hold onto him"

Her legs were weak from the labour and it was incredibly hard for her to stand not a mind walk. She leaned up against the car trying to bear the pain.

Issac was watching her in pain, internally he was crying for her.

Kali had her finger on the trigger of a gun filled with wolfsbane, she pushed it deep into issacs neck.

"Please just tell me what you want" maya managed.
"It's either you give us your son or Issac gets well.... dead" Deucalion replied.
"Please just please anything but that I beg you" she felt her legs shake under her and she collapsed.

Issac tried to go over to her but was held firmly by kali, maya lifted herself carefully up holding onto the jeep.

Deucalion walked over in front of her and used his cane to lift her chin up, "I am not here to play games maya" he growled and pushed her back down to the ground.
"Don't touch her!" Derek shouted.

Deucalion looked over to him, "what can you do about it derek, oh yes nothing"
Derek growled and tried to snap at Deucalion but he kept his eyes on maya, "just don't hurt her" he begged, giving in to his restraint.

Deucalion thought for a minute before nodding at kali, she nodded back and let Issac go.
Issac ran over to maya and held her in his arms rocking her back and forth.

Maya had her eyes closed and she had tears rolling down her crimson cheeks as she held Issac close.

Derek and Scott were let go of and kali and Deucalion led their men away from the others.
They all rushed over to maya, "maya baby I'm here it's ok I'm here" derek said gently.
"Stiles!" Maya said and she stood up with Issac,

Just as stiles was about to come over to her there was a bang as kali fired a bullet towards them, Issac saw and pushed Maya to the ground.

Issac was hit in the chest and fell to the ground,
"ISSAC!!" Maya screamed, picking herself up.
She crawled slowly over to him, he was breathing deeply and quickly.
Maya had big tears going down her face as she listened to his heartbeat slow.

She picked him up and held him in her arms carefully, she stroked his hair and face.

It was a few minutes before he was cold and still, this made Maya cry even harder. "Maya we need to get you out of here" Scott said softly.

Stiles walked over to her and knelt down beside her, "here maya, I think he will stop crying when you hold him" he said gently.

Maya carefully took the baby out of stiles arms and rocked him back and forth.

Scott helped her up carefully giving the sleeping baby to his grandfather and helping maya walk to the jeep.

The whole ride home maya cried and cried into stiles chest while the baby had some time with derek.

Word count 860🥺

____________________________

Authors note:
I'm so so sorry guys but I thought it would make a little turn, but I'm going to have one last chapter in this story and I'm also turning this book into a book with short stories xx
-Orla🥺😭

Authors note:I'm so so sorry guys but I thought it would make a little turn, but I'm going to have one last chapter in this story and I'm also turning this book into a book with short stories xx-Orla🥺😭