Chapter 3 - issac laheys girl

Dad came over to me, grabbed me from issac and held me up close to his chest, he was breathing really heavily obviously relieved that she was gone but not for long.

Dad lifted me up and put me on a bed in the corner of the room, I kept getting shivers from pain and fear they sucked a lot of my energy from me.

I fell asleep almost instantly leaving the others to discuss what was going on, issac however did come over to me often enough making sure i was ok and to take some of the pain away again.

_______________________________

I woke up several hours later, I rubbed my eyes to adjust to the brightness of the room. Across from me I could just see dad making tea,
"Morning"

"Morning" I groaned.
"How's the pain?" He was stirring his tea as he sat down at the small table in the dining room.
"Still really sore" I sat up and hung my legs off the side of the bed.
"Ah ah ah, no school today" he go up and came over the the bed pushing my down and tucking me back in.
"What no why?"
"Maya look at yourself"
"I'm fine stop being so-"
"So?"
"So strict, I don't need a babysitter and I don't need to stay home because of some cuts!" I said a but loudly.
"You will do as I say maya!" He shouted, "issac will be here in 20 minutes"

He walked towards the door, "I have to go, oh and here's issac"
I rolled my eyes, I hated him sometimes.

"Hey what was that eye roll for i just got here" he laughed at his own joke.
"It wasn't at you" I scowled.
"Ah you and the old man are fighting again"
"Yes"
"May I ask why?" He asked hopefully.
"He won't let me go to school because of the cuts and I have to have a babysitter"
"I'm not that bad am I?"
"No. It's just I'm well capable by myself"
"You've mentioned" he mumbled.

He brought me over a cupcake he had brought from the shop because he was told by dad that I was grumpy.

I smiled the only way to cheer up a girl, get her food. Issac sat on the side of the bed and ate his one aswell, we laughed and chatted after we had finished our cupcakes.

"You've just got something on your-" he pointed at my cheek, "here let me"

I laughed while he wiped my cheek with his thumb, he stopped staring into my eyes, I looked up into his eyes aswell.

Issac leaned forward towards me, so close that I could feel his warm breath against my face. He leaned in closer so that his soft lips met mine, he put his hand around my waist pulling me closer as I had my hand making it's way down his jawline.

We stopped for a second only to be broken my by issac pulling off his shirt and pushing me down onto the bed. I took off my shirt and then kissed him again deeper and a bit roughly.

We were about to kiss again when Scott and stiles came in, the stopped and stared at us.
I had no pants on only my underwear whereas issac only had his boxers on.

"Am are we interrupting something?" Scott asked.
"Yeah, should we just head out" stiles said pointing behind him at the door.

I rushed and threw issacs shirt at him while I pulled up my sweatpants,
"Sorry guys am we weren't expecting anyone"

"Yeah we can see that" stiles laughed at his joke while Scott hit him in the arm, "hey what the hell"
"Stop!" Scott acted like he was disciplining a three year old which stiles was mentally.
"Asshole" stiles mumbled under his breath.

Issac walked over to Scott, "right so what's so important right now"
"We might have found out where Deucalion is"stiles said.
"Really?" Issac was actually pretty surprised.
"Ya but we do need proof that we are right before telling Derek" Scott cut in.

I walked over to them and stretched my hands across the table,

"Right so what's the plan?" I said this with confidence but inside I was absolutely petrified about the new occurring events.

Word count ~ 800❤️

____________________________

Authors note:
Spicy but toned down because I'm still young lol🌶🥵
- Orla 😭🤚

Authors note:Spicy but toned down because I'm still young lol🌶🥵- Orla 😭🤚