Chapter 11 - issac laheys girl

It had been 8 months since the night I found out about the baby, I now had a huge baby bump and a loving baby daddy. My father was mad at first but gradually changed, Peter was unexpectedly helpful, getting me stuff for the baby and it's arrival.

Me and issac shared my room in our building, he was so caring and always gave me food when I needed it. We hadn't seen ducalion, Sarah or Kali since that night and it scared me but issac reassured me that they wouldn't be back for a while.

_______________________________

I walked downstairs to get some food as usual but slowed as I reached the bottom where I saw dad, Peter, issac, Scott and stiles.
"Am I missing the meeting?" I laughed but nobody else did.
"Maya come sit, we need to talk" dad said to me with a serious tone of voice.

I held my swollen stomach and my back, it was causing extreme pain when I walked but I was determined. Issac rushed over to help me, holing my side and my hand helping me to gradually walk to the table.

I sat down with them, "so what did I do wrong?"
"Well ducalion send us a letter" Peter began.
"Letters can't be traced" Scott added.
"Yes and it said that he will be back sometime soon, very soon" Peter said.
"Yeah ok what has that to do with me?" I said confused.
"Well you know how you could hear him mumble to himself" stiles turned towards me.
"Yeah?"
"Well you have two parents that are super naturals so apparently you should be super natural aswell" he explained to me, "but you aren't and you weren't able to hear that well until.. well you know" he pointed at my bump.
"Yes this" I softly laughed.
"What stiles is trying to say is that the baby you are carrying is basically a super super natural" Scott said to me.

"And that's also why..." Issac swallowed hard, "you need to leave beacon hills"
"WHAT!?!?" I said loudly standing up in front of issac.
He had his hands on my shoulders, "look Maya your in shock ok sit down"
"NO IM NOT GOING TO SIT DOWN!" I said to him, "AND IM NOT LEAVING MY HOME!"

I turned to them all staring at me, "so this is what you want" I said to dad.
"Maya look at yourself, 8 months pregnant, one of the strongest super naturals after you" he replied to me.
I sat down, I knew he was right and I knew they were all right.

"It's ok you will be back before the baby is born, I promise ok" issac said to me.
"We just need to defeat ducalion and then you can have a perfect life with you issac and your baby" Scott said to me soothingly.

Scott and stiles headed to the door, "we'll be here to pick you up tomorrow to leave" stiles said to me.
I nodded back still sitting on the chair unable to believe this, in truth I refused to believe it.

_______________________________

I hugged issac close when I heard the doorbell ring the next evening, me and Issac spent the day together enjoying eachothers companyw. He kissed my forehead and then my stomach.

I got my stuff and slowly managed to walk down to the jeep. It was so hard leaving issac, I knew it was only for two weeks but I also knew it was going to feel like a lot longer than that.

I sat in carefully and watched out the window to issac, dad and Peter sadly watching as I drove away. It was for me and the baby's safety.

Scott was in the passenger seat with stiles,
"Hey it's ok, it only for two weeks and then we will all be safe and happy, right?" He said to me.
"I know" I mumbled.

This was going to be a long drive, I turned and stared out the window at the sun going slowly down.

Word count: 700💚
_______________________________

Authors note:
You guys this next chapter is the chapter that actually got me writing this story so ya y'all don't want to miss it, it is super tense and exiting trust me xx
-Orla 😊

Authors note:You guys this next chapter is the chapter that actually got me writing this story so ya y'all don't want to miss it, it is super tense and exiting trust me xx-Orla 😊