sh4d0w 0f l0v3

autors note: ugh iam just gonna mak it 1st person pov on booberts pov 😒😒

me and simon sat down on a bläck benh. today is a rainy day like omg finally i fucking hate sunny days. SUNNY DAYS ARE FOR BITCHES >:(.simon amd me stareed at each other in th eyes, "wow robert your eyes look so beautiful pretty sexy today, auch a beautiful icy blue 😍" simoon said to me. i blushed as pink as my melody and jiggled. simon grabbed me by my kuromi hoodie and kissed me, i kissed back. then we were making out like it was so hot, i was about to rip off his tight shirt until a girl interrupted us. "OMG OMG OMG....ITS THE PRETTY GUYS FROM TEH CURE" i looked back and i notied that this girl looked like a blend between avril lavigne and amy lee from evaevansece?  "whaddya want bitch" i grumbled. "OMG ROBERT GIVE ME AN AUTOGRAPJ" she said. I sighed and signed her pink notbook.  I noticed that she was seeing pink fishnets a short plaid skirt, black hair with pink streak, light pink belt, black tanktop , pink doc martens with black hearts on the toe of da shoos, black and pink bracelets, black and pink checered belts . she put er hands on her face, she was wearing bright pink blush and wingned eyedljner and hearts underenath her eyes. her naisl we're painted black with pentagrams on it. "will you sign my autograph please robert and simonon??" FINE i shooted. i aggeeisively sign3d hers notbook, it had aanrio stickrs on it. "ok now fuck off bitch" i rolled me eyes and simon sighed and we went back to making out, while we were making out again i noticed that she still hasn't fucked off. "WHAT WHAT IS IT" i yeled and then the gorl smiled and giggled "boys kissing ar3 hot asf" me and simon felt so uncofmrable.  "anyway both of you guys are hot" she gggled and ran off.  we rolled our eyes sexily and went back to making out, although this girl was pretty creppy even for me and i'm REALLY CREEPY...

autors note: omg please don't  leave bad revoiws thanks 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁