a1rb4g

simons pov

today i was writeng a letter for no reaon.

dear saten , today has been a week since ive last seen my boyfr1end r0bert, i've filled a missin  people case for him, and im very very sad 😭😭😭, it's just been so h4rd without him. tbh i just wanna admit that...that

i've been wanting to proopose to him.i want to mary him so together we can wear cat ears on the ahisle. and so he can be my vampir husband wif me one day. but yeah he is missing and idk if he's dead or not. hopefulle one day i can find my b3l0ved. 

i cried red tears of blood while wearing black nail polish on my long fingernails with my spider rings.

i looked up to see 1 notifciation  on my computer, it was an email from somebodu i didn't know, the email was "thomyorke666atgmail.com" i clicked on it, the subject was just "roobert"

hey simon, i thijk i may or may not have some clue about rothbart. there's been rumors of men disappearin,all over the city but not just regular men just alt men and musicians, i know this sounds weird but my boyfriend jonny has also disapaeared. i wasn't taken for some reason, i know jony has been stalked by some grl and i'm pretty shore that's what's taken him, he was probably kidnap by her asf. there's al so been some rumers of her having a huge ass basement.  but i want to meet up with ü to discuss,maybe at mcdolands? 🙏  -tom

p.s i donated ten thousand quidd to you and robert, your welcome

i was in shocked, this dude whatever he looks like sounds cool asf he donated 10 k qud and now he may have an idea of we're robert is. i decided to respomd.

to thomas, yes i do wanna meet up at the mcdonslds tomorrow at 4pm ok and make sure to look alt.-simon

I went to bed because it was actually 12am and i didn't notic. i put on black lacy pajama pants and a tank top with a skelton on it and put on a velvet sleeping mask, i went to sleep.

it was now 12pm i woke up, i started getting ready, i washed my face with some blood colored face wash, than i got my make up out. i put on black eyeliner and red eyeshadow and drew little hearts all over it and put a big black wing, i put on pink blush and put black croses on. i tease my hair and made sure it looked very spiky and alternative, i went to go get dress

i put on black and red striped socks that went up to my thigh and i wore a plain black skirt over it, i put on a welcome to da black parade tshirt over my skirt and soks and put on some black nail ploish and put on a spider ring and lacy black gloves and then i decorated my hair with red stars and cross pins. i finally put on my short demonia platforms. now i was redy.

i drove my gothic purple spiderweb care. to mcdonald. i got to mcdonald and i  fink i saw tom, but he was too small to see, i got out of my car and went to look for him i heard someone shooting "HEY HEY IM DOWN HERE BITCH!" i saw a black haired man and he looked at me and was doing a pointing down signal i looked down and i saw a short boy. "YES I KNOW IM SHORT BUT IM THOM" ohhhhhh, thom sighed and i oooked at him. he had spikey short red hair and black sunglasses but i cold see his blue orbs, he was also wearing a spiky headband on top and a spiky choker. his outfit cosnisted of an over size swetshirt. (tbh every sweatshirt would be too big for this short ass.)his black sweatshirt had a brocken heart on it and stripes on the sleves. he was wearing trip pants in black and red and was wearing black plat formed sneekers and was also wearing chain necklaces and his bsckpack was of gir from invader sim. i looked to the right of him and there was a slightly taller dud but he was shorter than  me "that is colon johnny's old brother" tom said. 

colon was wearing, brown cargo jeans a hello kitty shirt and painted air forces he was wearing a blue beanie, and his hair was longish and black, he had big green eyes or hzael  idfk. he was indie. "hi," collin said. 

we walked into da mcdonalds and ordered a big mc and a sprit and frys. thom got a black laptop out of his gir bakpak . "ok so i have a idea,i'm gonna dox the bitch on tweeter  and maybe we could look at her hose and find them , if there dere.  

about half a later, thom says "yes!" i said "what." thom looked at me and took off his sunglasses revealing his unven eyes, with blue orbs "i doxed her." i smiled and cologne nodded.  "well what do we do now" i said

tom looked at me "now we make a misson"