f1shc4ke

i whispere  into their ears "ok so here's the plan, i'm gonna try to sneak into wherver   roland is is by distracting him. first i gotta act annoying and then have him punis me." jonny interrupted "wait but the punishment is gonna be server."  i held out my hand ✋ "i know but i can live thru it." i turned my head "i just gotta find a way to get in to troubel. maybe at lunch. tomorro" i smiled menicangly. "then if i can ill  try to  go into his room and perhaps find a key." the table nodded. 

SIMONS POV

it's been 2 days since i met tomas and today i decided to invite him to my house. i got out of bed and got ready. i put on stitches on my face to look sexy, black eyeliner with 2 wings,  i put my hair back with a hedvand. and skull clips.  i put on blood red contacts. i put on blood red eyeshadow and blush. and then i put on leg warmers and black shoe. and then i put on a black nin tshirt trent is so sexi. and then tight leggings and a bunny hat and finally some black shorts. i was ready and i walked down to da kitchen. 

i sat down for a bit and i heard a knock at the door. i opened it and thom  and collin were there 

colon was wearing a cow print jacket, a babee  crop tee with a red and pink heart on it, high waisted blue jeans and chekered vanz and a bucket hat with a daisy on it . 

tom was wearing a striped shirt under neath his my melody shirt which were both tucked in to black jeans with a chain on it and a chained necklace and candi bracelets.  and his hair was stil lspiky. he wasn't wearing sun glasses this time so he was showing off his blue orbs.

we sat at the table and i gave all 3 of us a nice cup of m0nster "today were gonna make the rescue plan," he said. "first we gotta disguise ourselves perhaps be a pizza delivery guy then we ring her bell and sneak into her house if she has to look for da mone and run for the gasement." i nodded while i got out spicy cheetos and oreos. i put them on plates for our breakfast. "then what do we do after dat " colin said "then we rescue all of those peepoo. i asked him some thing "what other rumers have you heard about this base meant." thomas looked at me "i heard that a while ago she has like hired like a henchman of some sorts you know, his name is roland and he's a vampire and is very annoying, he has went through 2 breakups already undersrandably so. he's probably kidnaped  people with her" i gsaped and starting to cri. tom reassured me. "we are going to her hous in 2 days" we noded in agreement. 

BOOBERTS POV 

i was asleep. i heard a shakin on my shoulders. it was peepee he told me "GET UP GET UP ITS EXECUTION DAY!" my heart drooped.  i got up all scared and i thot "wait how long has it been since i looked at a mirror, HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE I SHOWERED, WHY AM I EVEN HERE WHY IS EVERYONE HERE WE DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING." i panicked and started huperventilating. the cell door opened and roland dragged me out of the cell by the arm. and whispered in my ear "your gonna be one of them today." i looked behjnd me and pete and dan looked afraid. they slowly emerged out of the cage. rolland looked at me and punch me in the face really hard 😭😭😭😭. i was bleding. he threw me on the stage and i noticed that the fake alt bitch  wasnt  there it was only him.i loked at me and ian mcculoucjh was next to me "OMG EAN" i gasped he was wearing a black skirt that showed off his booty and lots of chains on his black stidded belt, an anime shirt and a red choker and his fring was splitvdyed pink and brown and teeny tiny rose tinted sun glasses with plastic baby earringswe were the only ones on stage. ian said to me "ur next byitch." ro land walked up to me and smiled, "there's no quis today only KJILLJNG" and i looked at the crowd and peter and jonny and daniel looked super super scared. he grabbed a huge ass ax and prepared to chop me in halves i screamed "NO" and it echoed through the whole room, building even. i jumped on a table and screamed and pushed roland down putting his cape over his dumbass head. i punched him over and over and i looked up and i saw ean with his mouth wide open.  i punched roland some more. and then he got up "OK THATS IT NO EXECUTION TODAY." i sighed of relieve "-but, i will give you something worse, roberp" he picked me up and i scremed. the whole crowd gasped. i swinged my legs and arms and was flailing around. rooland chuckled evily. he was walking thru many dark ass hallways and entered a dark room with only torch's in it. he threw me on a chair and tied my legs and arms with ropes he put a laptop and put on a playlist that was called "ALL OF MY SONGS" OH SHIT HE'S GONNA MAKE ME LISTEN TO TEARS FOR FEARS FOR 8 HOURS. i screamed so hard and roland shouted SHUT UR FUCK UP and put a piece of tape over my mouth and i tried to screm but i couldn't. he left the room i flailed around again trying to scream, after what felt like an our i was unconsious .

 i woke up and realized that i wasnt there i sighed of relief and then i relized. OH SHIT. i looked aroun the whole room it was completely hot pink and black. across me was a mirror i tried to look and i noticed i was wearing, lingery, a pink maid gown and cat ears and i WAS TIED UP WITH PINK SPARKLY HANDCUFFS. 

i heard the door open and the bitch walked in she said "you're mine now."