robert kidnap 😭😭😭

(author's note: THE FIRST PART OF THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SIMJN POV")

mi and lol are sitting at da table still waiting for roobert to come back asf. "ugh why is rubert taking forever to take a shit or piss." i said. lol shrugged, he was on his phone. i gruted  and got up. i walked to the livin room and noticieed  that the door was open. "that's weird" i thought i look out da door and look down i scremed  OMG ITS ROBERTS KUROMI HEAD BAND, the ugly poser lmao got up and asked WHATS WRONG, i looked at him "WHAT DO U MEAN WHATS WRONG ROBERT GOT KIDNAP!!!!" lol gasped and i started criyng 😭😭😭.

(authors note: OK SIMÒÑS PART IS DONE)

i saw nuthin but darkness for hours, i was sleeping. but then i heard a bangin sound on a wall.

i woke up. my eyes were driftin into focus. dere was a face smiling at me and it got less blurry. OMG IT WAS PETER NURPHY. he was wearing a fishnet shirt and tights with a short black plaited skirt and a fingerless gloves, he also wasn't wearing a shirt underneath the fishnet shirt and had blue and black hair. he looked hot.  i screamed when i saw him "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE"  next to him danniel ash was sleepin. "shhhh..shut your fuck up" he whisepred "where the fuck are we" i said. pedro whispered again  "that bitch kidnapped who kidnapped you, also kidnasped  me and danielle and many others, she also has a sexurity guard who is named roland and he's an annoying ass ugly poser vampir." i nooded "also everyweek one of us, is killed dead for being demed fake alt," i got scared. peter talked some more "OH COME TO THINK OF IT ITS A FRIDAY TODAY RHATS WHEN THE EXECTUIONS HAPPEN." daniel woke up and sade "yeah" i pissed my skirt, that bitch could probably kill me, peter murpgy tried to hold in his laff when he saw me piss my skir. "oh shit" peter said, "what" i said "roland is here" OH NO i thought. i hear footstepings  and then i looked at da bars on my cell. THERE HE WAS. pete was rite he was veey ugly and a fucking poser, he had black long curly hair, a red cloak, a white button up shirt, an amulet, a pair of black shoes. and white skin. ugh he was ugly he looked like clayy and had ugly green eyes, he thought he was da shit but looked stupid af. he smile with his fucked up fanfs and said "time for da EXECUTONS BITCH" he dragged me, petre, and danïel, i was screming while i was bein fragged and i saw people in cells, i saw dave vance, andrew eldeirch, captain senile, AND EVEN SOIUXSIE. they were walking out of their cells groaning.  rooland threw us down and there was an emptyish place, the bitch was there wearing a pink cloak over her outfit and holding a pink torch. "ALRIGHT IM GONNA CHOOSE 3 OF YALL AND DECIDE WHICH OJE OF YALL IS FAKE ALT USING A FEW QUESTINS." she pointed to people, more of sea was on stage, i fucking hate that bitch i'm secretly hoping he's the one that dies, HE AINT EVEN GOFF ANYWAY, but his frend johnny more is kinda hot. 

morisshe, andeew  eldridge and nickk caveman were on stage, the bitch started talking "ALRIGHT IM GONNA GIVE YOU 3 A QUIZ" "1 WHO IS KUROMI," all 3 of them started shakin. and sweatin. "SANRIO GOTH CHARACTER" andrewc shooted the bitch nodded at him "COOL GOTH GIRL RHAT LOOKS LIKE A BAT" nick caveman shouts, she nods at he too, she goes up to morrisse "UH....UHHHHHHH THAT SIUNDS JAPANEESE SO IT MUST BE A SUBSPECIES." the bitch gasps and shakes her head "racist pig.." "NOW THIS IS THE SHORTEST EXECUTION" "I KNOW FOR SURE THAT YOUR FAKE ALT" i gasped, the bitch threw her torch on moreishe. 

a pink flame erupted on morrisseh "OW OW OW OW IT BURNS IT BURNS IT BRUNS" he was scremin in an exrcutating maner . i looked next to me and saw peepee murphe and damniel ashe they weee crying and huggin each other. i looked at moeeissey and his body was on fire and he fel down and stopped screaming OH SHIT HE IS DED.  damn that bitch is brootal even for me and i fucking hated morrriseys poser ass. i shaked my head. roland was laughing at morishes ashes. and spat on it. i started cryin too. OH SIMON MY BELOVED WHRE ARE U