4PR1L 21ST

Sïmjn ran down da stares asking me "whts wrong bb" i started cryin "SIMON I GOT DOXDD" simôn gasped and out his long sexie fingers over his moth. "ARE WE GINNA BE IN DANGER OMG." i thinked about it for a bit longer "well i think it's gonna be find lots of poople stualk on mi anyway." i lokeed down on the date on my computer OMG IT IS APRIL 21ST MY BDAY. ME SO EXCITED. I AM TURNING 22 TODAY (autors note: shut uppp before u say NO HE IS 62. OK HE WAS BORN IN 1999 IN THIS ALTERNATE UINVERSE so shut da fook up b4 yu try to corect me.!?") "OMG I GOTTA WRAP UP UR GIFT"  simjn ran up da stirs agan. i thought to myself "i should throw a p4rty with da band" i sent an invite to lol tolhurst WHO BTW IS AN UGLY BITCH I HATE HIM SOM UCH BUT HE IS STILL PART OF FHD BAND ANYWAY BECAUSE NONE OF US CAN PLAY DA DRUOMS.  simon came back don the st41rs and then we started preparing for party 

BLAH BLAH BLAH I DONT CARE THIS IS BORING LETS SKIP TO THE PARTY INSREAD. 

da paty. 6pm in the evenening.

me , simon and lol were sittin at da table. simoon made a cake with a cute drawing of me on it and candles that said "2 2" lol was wearing a posers outfit with a nirvana tee shit and black jeans with a flannel wrapped around his waist. he is such an ugly poser ugh. we weee just sitin listening  to our songs and then to the damn songs and bowhouse and sushi and da banjos and sissies of mercedes. we weee just sitting there looking depressed and cool. salmon decided to light up the candles and him and lmao d3cidec to start singing, they didn't like happy birthday so they just sang sadly bird day. i got up to piss and i heard knocking at da door, and it got louder and louder and louder and louder i gave up and opened da door i gasped wheh i opend the door. IT WASTHAT BITCH AGAIN  i noticed that her hair was light pink now and she was wearing a pink and black striped plaid shirt with a mini pink and black checkered shirt with a black scarf and white mary janes with chunky legwamers and a pink tiara and a silver jewelery. she growl whispered crepily "it's meeeeee kittyemo69" ASSHOLE i shooted "ASHOLE HOW DARE YOU DOOX ME I WAS JUST DOING A TITTY STREAM ON TWITCH." the betch  smiled "well now since i doxxed you noow is the perfect time to kednap you" i walked out and slammed the door behind me and i growled and ounched her in the face twice, she got mad and beat the shit out of me until i was almost knocked out. she gets a napkin of chlorofoom and everything fades to black and i. fall to the ground and the last thing i here is her dumbass laffjng.