Chappter 12: Adam

Hey guys I updated this chapter before but it disappeared on me so here it is again. Sorry it's short. Follow me @Maggie_MAKA.~Princess P.S. In the beginning this is a happening so fast Niall is still getting out of the car.

Niall's P.O.V.

  The car door opened I didn't  recognize the guy. He didn't say anything but he grabbed Maggie off my lap, I think Maggie knew him.

"Get off me Adam." Screamed Maggie, at this point the guys and girls where out of the mall.

"Let her go Adam."Screamed Erica, he didn't listen to her but he raised his fist and hit Maggie's stomach then her face, while he held onto her arm. Now I was flying out of the car.

"Let her go." I growled once more today.

"She deserves this, she got my best friend thrown in jail again." Replied Adam, I'm fuming again.

"Maybe if he wasn't such a *Insert inappropriate word here*, then maybe he wouldn't be in jail at all!" Screamed Hunter. I raised my fist to hit him to late Sam was already over here and hit Adam. I grabbed Maggie before he hit the ground and pulled her to my chest.

Maggie's P.O.V.

   When Niall pulled me into his chest I saw Adam turn toward Sam, I heard the loading of a gun and saw a black object in Adam's hand it looked as if it was pointed a Sam. I ran from Niall and pushed Sam away from her spot and tightly shut my eyes. I heard a shot go off and heard a scream but it was a guy scream I opened my eyes and my heart stopped.

Comment

Fan

Vote