Chapter 13: A death?

Maggie's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes, my heart stopped Niall was standing in front of me.

"Ni?" I said but it came out as a question. He turned,

"Yeah?" He replied, I looked over him no gun wound.

"Who was shot?" He moved out of the way. Adam layed on the ground with a pool of blood starting around him.

"He shot himself?" I asked,

"Yeah looks like." Said Liam who held, a very shaken up, Amanda trying to calm her down a bit.

"Why the heck would you push me out of the way? Have you lost your mind?" Said Sam,

"I protect the ones I love whether it's family, friends, or someone I love like Niall. And I think we all know I've lost my mind I lost it a long time ago" I replied, she came over and hugged me, I hugged her back.

"What do we do if the police think one of us did this?" Asked Erica who was very shaken up.

"They can't prove we did it plus there is security camaras." Said Zayn,

"Or if we can't produce a body." Said Amanda, we all turn to see blood on the ground but no Adam. Harry pulled Sam into his chest and Liam did the same with Amanda, Niall tried to pull me into his chest but I started walking around to look for Adam, maybe even blood found nothing.

"Where could he be?" Asked Sam,

"Maggie do you know where he could be?" Asked Hunter,

"If I did do you think I'd be looking around for him?" I snapped back, Hunter flinched a little.

"I'm sorry Hunter, just scared he could jump out of anywhere and try to shoot one of you guys." I said feeling bad I snapped at her.

"It's OK I understand." Just then we all heard a blood curdling scream. We looked around everyone was here except...

Comment.

Vote.

Fan.