Chapter 8: The Date

*Hey guys I changed what time the date is, it is now a dinner date. Don't forget to fan, vote, and comment. My friend Sam (sammisosa98) is now getting ready to make a 1D Fan Fic. so if you could read it that would be amazayn thank you ~ Princess 

*Maggie's P.O.V.

Louis opened the door and screamed "El! Dani! Perrie!" 

"Come on in girls." I said,

"Thanks." Said the girls at the same time.

"Perrie." Said Zayn,

"I've missed you so much." He said while giving her a kiss and a hug.

"Ewww! PDA much Zayn." Said Louis, Eleanor huffed.

"Oh, I'm sorry babe." Said Louis who turned to her and kissed her.

"See, not so gross now is it?" Said Zayn.

"Hey what about Danielle and Liam?" Said Amanda,

"I don't know, she said she had to talk to him on the way here." Said Eleanor while looking around. Then, Liam came in looking extremely sad.

"Oh my god Liam, whats wrong?" Said Niall in that cute Irish accent.

"Dani b-b-broke up with me." He said starting to cry.

*Amanda's P.O.V.

How could you break up with someone who is so sweet and delicate. I thought, I mean Liam's heart is just broken now.

"Did she say why?" Asked Louis.

"Y-yeah she s-said t-that the h-hate was just to much, you know, from the fans." He said, his voice cracked at the end when he said fans. It broke my heart to hear this.

"You know Li they're obviously not real fans, and anyone would love to be with you." I said the words before I knew what I was saying.

"Thanks Amanda, that's really sweet of you to say. Hey, remember you guys wanted to fix Maggie up for her date." Said Liam.

"Date? What Date and with who?" Said Perrie.

*Perrie's P.O.V.

I know I just met these girls but they seem sweet and I want to help.

"Maggie and Niall's Date. That's Maggie over there." Said Zayn, pointing to a pretty girl with blonde hair, blue eyes and wearing a T-shirt with some of the lyrics to Oath by Cher Lloyd on it and jeans.

"That's Amanda, Erica, Hunter, and Sam." He said, pointing to each girl as he said there names. 

"Hello." I said, they said 'hi' back.

"Do you mind if I help you girls with getting Maggie ready?" I asked,

"Mind if I join?" asked El.

"No not at all. That would be great." Said Amanda,

"Great lets get started shall we?" Said Erica.

"Yep" Said Maggie popping the 'p'.

We all went up stairs to what I found out was Sam's room, because it was the biggest. We went to work in there. Her friends found Maggie a pretty blue dress and blue flats to match. El started to do her hair as I did her makeup; mascara and lip gloss. I left it as natural as possible because Niall dosen't like his girlfriends to wear a lot of makeup. El finished the hair and it was perfect. (Picture of all of this at the side).

"Take a look in the mirror and tell us what you think." Said Hunter.

"It looks amazing, but isn't a bit to dressy for Nandos?" She asked.