Chapter 2: Oh. My. God.

*Edited by SammiSosa98*

Mag's P.O.V.

The door opened and we all looked to the front door and what we saw surprised me and well all of us. Not only was Sam walking -or more of running in- but One Direction too! I stayed calm and it looked as if Amanda and Erica were trying too. "Oh my god I thought we would never lose 'em" said Zayn.

"I know right Zayn they were everywhere!" Stated Louis.

"Sam?" said Hunter, the only one of us able to say anything. "Hm? Oh yeah um, girls, this is One Direction which you already know. Boys, this is Amanda, Erica also known as Erk, Hunter and last but not least Maggie or Mags." I felt so self-conscience because Niall's eyes seemed to just stare at me. "Hello girls" said Liam coming to hug us. We, of course accepted. Hunter is friendly and she likes them, she's just not as crazy about them as the rest of us.

As Liam came to hug me he said, "Nice sweats love." I look down blushing. I was wearing my 1D sweats. "Tanks" I answer back.

"I got them for her" said Erica, "For her birthday."

"Yeah she did" I agree

"Well it's my turn Liam." said Zayn, who I hadn't seen hugging the others also hugged me. This is how it went till Niall and Harry, who both kissed all of us on both cheeks. I blushed strongly at this. I could see Sam had a bit of jealousy in her eyes when Harry kissed us on the cheeks. The others looked like they where blushing too. "So girls, I hope you don't mind, we are staying here for a while since someone," Zayn who said this looked at Liam," Tweeted where we were staying."

"Yeah, a few fans knew already, but now almost every fan here is at the hotel."

"That's just fine to us, right girls?" I ask. They nod. "Totally" says Hunter

"Just to warn you, Hunter here is one of those strict "no pranking" kind of girls. She will sometimes but she just will go 'that's not nice'."

We all laughed at this, even Hunter.

"So, we are doing movie night if you boys want to join. We are going to watch 'I Am Number 4'." Amanda asks

"That sounds cool" said Niall with that Irish accent that I am falling for--- Stop it Maggie. You can't think this. The last time you fell for some one they turned abusive at 5 months and he started cheating then he got taken away by the police and thrown in jail. His name was Jake, (A/N sorry if you know anyone with this name just a random one.) and I thought he lov- "MAGS" yelled Sam.

"WHAT? Oh, sorry, lost in my thoughts." I answered back. "It's alright I do that to but I was calling your name for like 2 minutes"

"Opps" I giggled.

"So, as I was saying, Mags whats the snack?"

"oh popcorn and brake and bake cookies" I say.

"Cool. So boys you can just come out in comfy clothes. And Harry, at least put boxers on. I know you like walking around naked. but we all just met." replied Sam

"Oh darn" said Harry sarcastically.

So the boys and Sam went to change while we finished setting up movie night. Blankets and pillows every where, we turned the light off and settled down when the boys and Sam walked out. Sam in Hello Kitty Pajamas'. The boy walked out in sweats and they were shirtless. When my eyes landed on Louis, he was wearing my hot pink bra "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON GIVE ME MY BRA BACK!" I screeched

"Okay," He said, "But, just so you know, Harry has your purple underwear on."

"He can keep those!" I said

"Just, no more wearing my clothes unless I say." I said. Then, my eyes landed on Niall. He looked so hot I just- No Maggie. Not again.

We went to watching the movie when...

What do u think is going to happen?