Chapter 4: Okay.

Harry's P.O.V.

She took in a deep breath. I knew she was going to say yes.

"Ni, I can't. My heart still needs fixed and that will take a little more time. I-I'm sorry." she answered. What!? I thought. How could she say no?! 

"Please Magpie? I really like you. I want to help fix your heart and I know I can. Please. I need to be with you. I know we just met but lets pretend it's love. Please, Please?"

I could see the tears ready to flow over his ocean blue eyes.

"Did you seriously just use your own song lyrics?" asked Maggie

"I guess I did..." said Niall

"Well, I guess a boy that uses his own lyrics, I'm going to have to say yes."

Yes! I thought

Niall looked up and said "Really, you will?"

"Yes I will"

"Yay!" All of us cheered.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"So would you like to tell me when this date is Mr. Horan?" asked Mags.

"Oh. Yeah. Um...tomorrow." Niall answered

"Cool" said Mags

"Well I think we should get sleeping arrangement done." said Liam.

"Actually, on movie nights we sleep in the living room. So, yeah, you know, if you want..." said Hunter I think.

"Sounds good Hunter" said Erica.

So we all laid down in the living room and fell asleep.

Sorry I know its short I have writers block. Give me a few days for the next chapter.

So yeah, comment, vote, and fan. Pretty please? You know, do it for the boys.