02

They're sitting in the train on their way to the capitol and Olivia gets lead to her room by her mother. "See you at dinner." Her mom says. She finally accepted the reaping but she is destined to prepare her daughter in the best way possible. Olivia walks inside, shuts the door and starts crying.

Finally after holding in her tears for the whole day, she lets them out. She screams and cries for about fifteen minutes before she starts calming down. Better accept your fate. She thinks. Without wasting anymore time, she picks up the remote control and watches the reaping's of every district including hers. The commentators have a lot to talk about.

When they reach her district she listens closely. "Seems like we're in district 9, grain. Everyone seems so quiet it's impressive." Caesar says happily.

"Oh there goes Sarah, picking a girls name." Claudius replies. They show Sarah, the woman, walk back to the microphone and unfolding the paper.

"Olivia Blake." The camera zooms in onto the girl standing there, she doesn't even looked scared.

"Seems like a tough girl." Claudius says smiling.

"Hold on, isn't that the daughter of Jane Blake? The winner of the 56th Hunger Games?" Caesar points out. They zoom in on her mom dropping a tear.

"Yes that's her, Olivia is the daughter of a victor. Never seen that before." Claudius says impressed.

"For the people who don't know, Jane got pregnant right before the 56th Hunger Games and won cause the father of Olivia killed himself." Caesar explains.

"And now Olivia is going into the games, to be honest for an outside district, she seems fearless." Claudius adds.

"Ow yeah, I feel like this girl can actually win." Caesar replies. But Olivia doesn't buy it, all she did was not cry which was very hard for her to do.

Some other districts get shown and then lastly, district twelve. The girl volunteers for her little sister and the boy is just one of the twelve. Olivia thinks. She shuts down the TV and walks to the diner area. She sits down and sighs.

Aaron, the boy from her district smiles at her so she smiles back. "Good, eat something, you'll feel better." Her mom points out and so she does.

This is gonna be a long ride. She thinks while eating. This is not much different then Olivia is used to. She had lived in a victors house her whole life, and always had enough food. For some people it was completely unfair but for her it was the perfect thing.

"So have you ever watched any of the Hunger Games?" The other mentor asks. He won the 51st Hunger Games, his name is Arthur.

"Yeah, watched most of them." Aaron replies. Arthur looks at Olivia with an irritated look.

"Yeah, some... just watched the reaping of this year." Olivia replies looking back at Arthur.

"Good, so you have a slight idea of the other tributes. They all think you're fearless, keep that up. You might be the daughter of a victor but that doesn't make you special." Arthur says strictly.

They finish dinner with some more tips and tricks for the arena and end up in bed. Olivia doesn't want to admit it but Arthur is right. She is not special and may even be the one the careers will end first.

*****

Meanwhile in the train of district twelve. "So lets watch the other tributes." Haymitch suggests. He turns on the TV screen and gives his own comments on the reaped tributes. They watch district nine. "Olivia Blake?" Sarah screams. Haymitch pauses the screen and looks eyes widen to it.

"What's going on Haymitch?" Peeta asks confused. His mentor doesn't seem so happy anymore.

"That's the daughter of Jane Blake..." Haymitch replies. Katniss and Peeta share a confused look. "Jane won the 56th Hunger Games while she was pregnant of Olivia. Olivia's father was the male tribute of her district, he sacrificed himself so Jane won and could go home." Haymitch explains.

"So Olivia never met her father cause he killed himself in the games?" Peeta asks being totally thrown off by the story.

"Jane and Jack were the only two left, so he had to. If he had killed Jane, he would've been death by his own district, I know that." Haymitch continues.

He unpauses it and the cameras zoom in on Olivia. The beautiful girl with dark brown hair and green eyes looks fearless at the stage and starts walking. "Now this is a concurrent, this is someone you should be scared of." Haymitch points out.

"She is arrogant." Katniss mumbles but Haymitch pauses the screen again and looks at her.

"Olivia is anything but arrogant, she is on the edge of tears but stays strong. If she even slightly looks like her mother, then you should be afraid!" Haymitch says. "Her mother is smart, and quick. If she is that too then I can start digging holes for your death bodies!" Haymitch adds before unpausing.

Peeta feels bad about Olivia's whole backstory. He didn't want to say anything anymore for the whole evening and went to bed thinking about her. The beauty, the fearless expression and her backstory...