Chapter 6

(First person pov)

I finally arrived back at the lov base with my keys to the dorm rooms for UA.
"Why are you all sweaty"Dabi asked when he saw me enter. "I ran" i replied like it was an obvious answer. "Alright I'll explain the plan, Y/N you will have to deliver these letter invitations to everyone in 1A"Shigaraki told me. "What are the invitation's for?" I asked "We will invite the students and teachers to a so called gathering and we will take them down from there to get each one of us our revenge." Shigaraki claimed.

I grabbed the 20 letters. They weren't sealed yet so I read one of the letters:

Dear [name of a student],

You are invited to a special gathering for heroes in training. It will will take place at, xxxx main street. On September 26. Dress formally, your attendance is necessary.

The date was approximately two weeks from now. Which was plenty of time to do other things. The letter looked very professional must have been Kurogiri who wrote it. The letter was anonymous so they wouldn't be able to figure out it was us who sent it.

(Time skip)

I waited past midnight so no one in the dorms would be awake. I dressed in an all black so I could blend in with the night. I entered school grounds with no problems since I was technically still a student. What I realized was that, on my way here there was no
Y/N  is missing, if you find them ect. It like no one acknowledge my disappearance. I was happy I joined the league I was never left out of anything and I felt wanted.

I took my key and unlocked the entrance of the 1A dorms. Once I entered I looked left and right for any signs of a person. No one was there. I walked down the hallways and put a later in-front of each students door. I made sure I was very quiet.

But as I left an alarm went on signalling that someone left the building. I ran out as fast as possible out and hid behind a bush. " Guys... what was that?" Mina asked in a scared tone. "Who ever that was, left us a letter" Kirishima said. While they were busy getting distracted by the invitations, I manage to leave with only a bit of sound from the leaves.