chapter 21

An uncomfortable silence fills the room. The air is humid and everyone is to scared to talk. Sniffles, coughs and anxious breathing are the only audible things in the classroom.

Y/N has returned.

"So um, how's everyone" Y/N said to break the silence. Some people's breath hitched. Everyone turned their eyes facing them but quickly turned them back away. Ochako who was the one with the assigned seat to the right side of them. She turned to face Y/N. "I've been good, it's nice to have you back" She said and ended forming a small smile but with no teeth showing. You couldn't tell wether it was sincere or not.

A loud scoff was projected by the one and only Bakugou "Bull shit, it's a nightmare to have you back. You're only here cause the schools scared of you and the consequences you would've done if the answer were a no" He stopped to take a breath then continued. "No one in this fucking class likes you" He finished and barged out of the class.

"Dude what the hell" Kirishima said and ran after him.

"So shall we continue with the assignment" Aizawa spoke up. Everyone went back to their tasks and stayed quiet for the rest of the day.
———

Y/N wasn't really hurt with the fact no one wanted to interact with them. They completely understood why. After all they are only back for one simple reason. The mission.

What was the mission exactly. More precisely what job did Y/N hold.

Well Y/N's job to figure out everyone's schedule, including every class, that every student would attended in a one weeks duration. After school hours they would sit out on the balcony which their dorm had. Their room was situated to an angle that the could see the entrance of the school perimeter.

———

4:20 was when the final bell rang everyone who didn't have an after school activity were forced to head back to the dorms before advising their teacher where they were going if they left the school.

Y/N was permitted to leave the dorm without any supervision cause they aren't trusted.

The evening was cool with a slight breeze that caressed Y/N's cheeks. They are sitting on a chair which they put out for look out.

Their phone rang. It was Toga. Y/N used a burner phone for the calls made with villains.

"Hellooo" Toga said with an extended 'O'

"Hi Toga! How's everything going at the base?" They asked her

"Really well, were about to finish the making of bombs. Once thats finished, Shigaraki is gonna map out where they will be installed. Then were gonna choose a date for when the plan will be executed"

"We seem way more prepared then we usually do" Y/N told her

"Plans going even better cause we got some heroes to well... change for the better we'll say" Toga responded giggling.

"Things got a little more interesting" Y/N laughed

"Oh I forgot to mention, once you notice a pattern in the people leaving school ground alert us as soon as possible cause we need that info for the day." Toga informed them

"Also im right near your balcony" She said finishing off the phone call.

Y/N got up for the chair and went to the fence then looked down. There she was, Toga.

"You're going to get caught" They mutter loudly

"No i'm not" Toga said

"Be quiet at least" Y/N whispers

"So rapunzel are you gonna let down your hair or something, cause I wanna get up there"  Toga said happily.

"Just wait a minute, ill be back" Y/N told her

Y/N headed back inside and started to tie up clothing together to form a rope.

"Im back" They announced then proceeded to let down the clothing rope.

"So maybe you really are rapunzel" Toga said laughing will climbing on it. Y/n helped by pulling it so both of them used less effort.

Toga jumped over the fence and jumped towards Y/N to give them a hug.

"I've missed you so much" She practically yelled.

"I missed you too" Y/N responded to the sentimental moment.

A knock was heard from the door. Both of the teens went inside the room. Y/N looked through the peephole and it was Midoriya over at the other side of the door. "One second" Y/N yelled.

"Go quick hide" Y/N whispered to Toga.

Toga had found her a spot in the closet, but left the door slightly cracked so she could see what was outside of the closet.

Y/N opened the door to reveal Midoriya anxiously waiting outside. Practically sweating bullets from it.

"What do you want" The ask bluntly

"Um I just wanted to apologize" He quickly said

"Why are you apologizing?" Y/N asked him

"For Bakugou I mean, what he said today in class was really mean. Don't let him get to you" He told them.

"He should be the one apologizing not you" They said their last sentence and closed the door. Or so they thought.

"Wait" Deku squeaked
Y/N looked at him with an expressionless face.

"I was w-wondering if.. you possibly, you dont have to if you dont want, maybe go do something together some time" He admitted looking at the ground with a heavy blush.

Taken aback Y/N's eyes opened and a slight brushed covered their cheeks.

"Let me think about and I'll get back to you" Y/N answered. With a small smile.

"U-m o-k" Midoriya responded with a stutter. Midoriya still hadn't left when Y/N closed the door on him.

He left after 2 minutes because he had to process whatever just happened.

"You're good now" Y/N turned back to the closet where Toga was at.

Toga jumped out.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! You literally cannot refuse that. You're so lucky. The only time I spent with him he fought me" Toga said while shaking Y/N from their shoulders.

That's right, during the first week when Y/N was kidnapped all Toga could talk about was him.
———

Y/N would never have feelings for him. Sure he's kind and all that. But it's not something Y/N looks for in a significant other.  They would most likely get bored in the relationship. Anyways Y/N preferred another gender as a significant other. The one way on the other side. Women.

Toga would never admit it. Obviously she was jealous that Y/N had a once in a life time chance to be with Izuku. But she felt this sting of jealousy and fear that someone might take Y/N away and that because of that they will loose connexion with each other. Toga held Y/N dear to her heart.
———

Words: 1150.

AN:
Yk how in the other chapter i said deku would be the love interest well yep no more of that. Were nearing the end of the story I hope you like it so far.