Chapter 7

I was inside the castle, without Sunny. My mind was constantly on the fact that Sunny was outside and I was trapped inside. Yet that didn't stop me from standing there in shock at the beautiful hall ways, decorated with fine silks and deep cushioned carpets. My toes curled in to the heavenly cloud I was stood on.

I could here Drake laughing at me, I turned to glare at him but instead the look on his face... It made me blush. He was looking at me as if he had never seen a human before, the same look of awe I had about the castle. It freaked me out a little and I had to turn away. "Ah, this way." He hummed, moving on through the hall. I walked after him, trying not to act like such a child.

"So, this is the library, we can talk in here for a while." He told me stopping at an old oak door, I followed him through the door, it was a magnificent library, scrolls and books- old and new, were gathered here, waiting to be read. I was lucky enough to be able to read, it wasn't a requirement after the Crazy King took over however long ago, yet my grandfather taught me... When he and my parents were still alive.

We were both sat down near a table, a widow giving me a perfect view of sunny ruining the perfect garden outside. "So, you must be wondering why your here," he started, becoming serious. I kept my eyes on Sunny but watched the prince in my peripheral view.

"I need help from you, and Sunny. The dragons are on the verge of being non existent." This got my full attention, I wasn't sure how bad the situation had gotten... But extinction? I only hopped it didn't get to that, I didn't want Sunny to be alone in his kind. "But I want to stop all that. Soon I will take over the throne, my uncle is old and dying, after he took over from the mad king... Well he was tired and this did nothing good for him." Drake looked sad at the thought of his uncle dying, I had no idea who he was though... "So your going to repopulate the dragons?" I asked turning back to Sunny, he was rolling in a patch of soil- getting his scales dirty... "That's right." The Price told me.

"What's the catch?"
"There's... No catch..."
"Liar"
"I..."
"Tell me, what will you use all these dragons for Drake?"
"Nothing, I..."
"Tell me the truth!"
"We need to reinforce our..."
"What?! They have to fight for you?! I'm telling you right now, Sunny will not be fighting for anyone but me." I told him standing up and storming out. He followed me down the hall. "It won't even be in our life time, sunny won't have to fight!" He called out. "I know you haven't lived in a city! But... Well, it's either that or hand over our region to a crueler king..." He shouted, I stopped in my tracks, no one could be crueler then the mad king, right?

"There are worse people out there, worse then anything this capital has ever seen." He said, catching up to me with a deep seriousness that scared me. "Fine." I said in a small voice. I didn't want to see dragons fight. But the mad king had killed so many people, my parents and whole family were dead because of that king... Yet there are worse people? Worse than that?!

Drake must of seen the tears building up in eyes because he rested a hand on my shoulder, "believe me, I didn't think it was possible either, he killed my mother... The mad king was bad... Yet I traveled and saw a lot worse." He told me in an odd way of comfort.

----
"So what are you going to do?" I asked collecting flowers from the garden much to the gardeners disappointment, she already looked upset after Sunny's earlier rampage!
The prince walked a few piece behind me enjoying the peaceful day.
"I sent out some troops to the north mountain, a dragon and trainer have been spotted there a lot recently. I hope to bring the here too, I've heard it's a female dragon. Hopefully they'll get on." He told me, I got the picture. I never knew other trainers lived around the capital, although if they have any sense they would have stayed hidden. Obviously I hadn't! I must not of been careful enough...

"It's pretty exciting to think I'll meet another trainer! Another dragon even..." I wonder what type of dragon it is! And what type of person they are!
I was actually excited!

"Woah, don't get ahead of yourself! We don't know if the information is correct! The troop should be arriving tomorrow, so we'll find out then.

----A/N----
Hullo! Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it!
Please comment, things are about to get good! Do you trust Drake yet, I don't he would of lied! :p who do you think the new dragon trainer will be? Male or female? And what about the dragon? Male or female lol :p

So if you're reading this, then you got through the traumatic experience of reading :o so maybe it does deserve a vote ehh? Ehhhhh??? Go onnnn :p

Also follow me for updates on when, where, who and even what I'm updating!!!! It's pretty exciting- or maybe I have a pretty pathetic life!!! HAHAHAHA... Crai :'(

vote comment follow!!!