Separation

Ryu's POV

I groaned and sat up and looked around, I gasped remembering what happened.

"Aerin, Aragorn..." I whispered

Tears began streaming out of my face so I quickly wiped them. I looked at my hand and saw that it was an augmentation syringe so I injected it into my neck and felt a rush of energy but not enough.

"Fuck where am I?" I questioned

I checked my watch and it said that I was on earth 3d-56. I put on my hood and became invisible and began walking around until I got to this town. I entered and began looking around making sure I avoid any physical contact.

I noticed that their type of fashion was like back in the medieval times but most of them were wearing Korean traditional clothing, others were just wearing simple clothing that didn't look too poor nor too rich.

I entered an alleyway and began looking for a private area until I found a bunch of clothes so I stole some and became visible again. I began to put on the clothes and put my old clothes into a bag I found. I quickly left the alley and began walking around checking the buildings. The buildings weren't like the traditional Asian buildings, they were more modern.

I stopped walking on the middle of the road and looked around and something gave me a strange feeling about this place. I began observing carefully until I was finally able to point it out.

'Everyone here is a male.'

I looked around and sighed.

"Oi you over there!"

"Eek!" I yelped in shock

I turned around and there were a bunch of traditional Korean soldiers approaching me.

"Are you a soldier?" asked a man with a beard

"Uhh no." I replied

"Then why do you have a sword?" he asked

I looked at my hand and said that I was holding my sword.

"Oh, hehehe." I chuckled

I quickly turned around and sprinted off.

"After him!" yelled the soldier

"Shit shit shit shit!" I yelped

'Should I use my power, no it'll cause too much chaos.'

I continued running as fast as I should, not too fast and not too slow. But then a whole line of soldiers appeared in front of me but these looked different.

"Shit!" I grumbled, "Where should I go?"

I decided to leave the town so I ran out and into the woods but the soldiers kept chasing after me. I kept running for who knows how long until the soldiers suddenly stopped at a certain point.

"Okay, now what." I panted

I decided to continue walking since I didn't really know the place. I continued walking around for a while but then I felt something creep up from behind me.

"Look who we have here." I heard a feminine voice

Someone landed in front of me and pointed a sword at me. I looked up and saw that it was a blonde woman wearing a very exposing outfit.

"You're not a soldier though, no collar." said the woman

'No collar?'

That's when more women began to appear.

"Oi Gloria." said a woman wearing white with some straps with blue hair and blue eyes, "He's not a soldier."

"Sorry but I'm kind of busy here." I said