You're George, Right?

FLASHBACK, TW: SUICIDE ATTEMPT, MENTIONS OF SELF HARM, GOREY THOUGHTS, ABUSE!! please don't read this if this is triggering!!

//

George had sat there, waiting for a text back, tears in his eyes. "why wont you text me back" he muttered under his breath. He began to feel weak, hands trembling, until h finally got a text back. 

Oliver

What is it George. what do you want. I'm doing something."

George started to type shakily

George

Oliver, I don't know how to say this today doesn't feel right, I don't know if I wanna do this anymore

He sent it shaking for a reply, anything, anything at all.

Oliver

George that doesn't make sense. I need to go, please clean up the mess I made in the kitchen before i get back.

George read in shock as his eyes widened and tears started to stream helplessly down his face. he didn't care. he didn't take the hint. The brunette stood trembling and whimpering, as he let tears stream freely like a waterfall down his face. He wanted to do it. He no longer wanted to be alive, he wanted so badly to not be here anymore. The boy was tired of the lying, the anxiety, and the pain that came with the taller boy. He wanted it to go away.

George propped himself in his bed, holding out one of the pocket knifes his father had gave him. It was his fishing knife. Him and his dad loved to go fishing when he was younger, that is before he lost all respect for the man he used to call his father. His thoughts flooded in as he sat trembling. "I want to do it, I ruin everything. He's an alcoholic because of me, I know it. He doesn't even want me here" He mumbled in pure sadness as he winced, trying to let the blade do its job. He knew it wasn't enough, He wanted to let himself suffer but he knew if he waited too long, Oliver would be home.  The small boy stood, slightly turning the blade to his chest, he wanted to shove it hard into his chest, and let his guts flow out onto the floor. He wanted to rot away. He had been ready to start stabbing endlessly, until he heard a door open in his house. Shit, he thought. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT. His mind started to scramble how could he explain this?? Who was it?? Did-

A voice traveled down the hall into his bedroom. He turned to see the tall boy standing there. "Geor-.. George??? What the fuck are you doing???" Oliver gasped as he saw a blade in the brits hand, and his arms were torn to shreds.

"O-Oliver I-I'm s-s-so sorry I wasn't doing.. anything-" Before he could finish his sentence Oliver had grabbed his wrist yanking the blade out of the helpless boys hands. "what the fuck is wrong with you??? Why would u even think of this??" Oliver angrily said, as he gripped onto the boys arms tightly. George winced, he was hurting him. "O-Oliver please let go t-that hurts a l-lot" George said as even more tears fell down his pale face. "Your being SO SELFISH George. HONESTLY." He said staring angrily down at the boy, "Why would you do this?? Are you trying to break my heart?? I'm worried about you." George's eyes widened. Selfish? Maybe he was. God, what had he done. The male pulled George in for a hug, as the brunette let out loud sobs into his sweater. He was right George thought, I AM selfish.

//

FLASHBACK OVER!! TW OVER!

//

It had seemed to be minutes on that plane, George had slept through it all, as he hadn't been getting quite enough sleep the weeks before. He awoke, noticing he was able to start seeing the floor, he peeked out the window, watching the clouds slowly pass him as the plane started to go down quite a bit. He could start to see trees, and the beautiful ocean below him started to gradually turn into beautiful land. He couldn't exactly see the pretty emerald trees, but he could definitely see the beautiful blue ocean, which was such an amazing sight, being his favorite color was blue.