Ever since that party

What happened that night felt magical. Sure they just danced and talked, but George finally felt comfortable in his own skin, and comfortable with somebody who cared about him in a way he didn't think anybody would.

Sadly tho, his stay with Clay was nearing an end, Bad had booked him a flight back home.

-

He felt a wave of sadness brush over him as he packed up his things. He didn't like to admit it, but he practically wanted to live there. 

He could sense Clay standing in the doorway, watching as he packed up the last of his cloths. "Jeez, my guest rooms gonna be empty georgie. you sure you wanna leave?" He said smiling, trying to cover up a frown.

"Clay. You know I DON"T want to go.. just- Bad's saying i should come back home.. that's all.." He stated, clearly very sad. He didn't want to go, He wanted to stay in this apartment with clay. Just him and Clay. Clay sighed, "I know... Well, Let's do a last sweep, I'll go check if you left anything, You get in the car." He said smiling, then turned to walk out of the door. George smile faded off into a frown, he grabbed his suit cases and took one last look at the room. The room Clay had been taking care of him in.

"I guess this is it" He said walking out the door, to see Clay already waiting. "Yep.." The tall blonde said, laughing softly under his breath. George took one last look at the apartment, then threw his suitcase in the backseat, and hopped into the passengers seat.

-

The car ride was silent, It felt as if they both wanted to say something, but neither could bring themselves to actually say anything. They finally arrived at the airport, it was very chilly when they stepped outside. Clay and George had grabbed his luggage and closed the doors, then started their way into the big building. George hoped this day would never come, yet here it is. Back to England he went, where his dreaded ex lived.

God he completely forgot Oliver existed. He trembled at the thought, realizing he'd be back where he started. 

I hope he forgot about me. What if it isn't safe to go back home? It has almost been two months tho..

Clay layed a hand on the brits shoulder. "Hey, man your boarding." He said frowning. George hadn't even noticed he had been stuck in his own head for a while now, He looked around quickly with a frown. "I know.. I'm sorry.." Clay said as he wrapped his arms around the brunette. George frowned, then wrapped his arms around the Taller ones waist, hugging him tightly. "You'll text me right??" George asked demanding after they let go. "YES George of course I will" He said rolling his eyes and laughing. A blanket of silence fell apon them, George wanted to say something, but was immediately cut off by the speaker calling for the last people to board. "Welp.. That's my cue.." He said frowning as he grasped onto his phone.

"Yea... guess it is" Clay said following behind George closely. He turned to meet the blondes eyes, he was staring into his soul, basically begging the brunette to stay. "...Goodbye clay.." He mumbled, lost in the taller ones gaze. Clay had inched closer to his face, before he whispered back,".. goodbye George"  Clay had grabbed onto the smaller boys hand and squeezed it lightly, then stepped back allowing him to board his plane.

George looked at him, sadly, as he turned to board his plane. Why'd he have to leave?? He wanted to stay so badly. 

-

He had been seated for quite a bit, waiting for the plane to take off. As it did he remembered to peak out the window, he frantically searched to see a familiar face, until finally he layed his gaze on the dirty blonde standing by the window. Smiling, like a complete idiot. He was jumping up and down waving so hard his arms might've fallen off. A smile formed on Georges face, as he lightly waved to the boy.