Intertwined

"I'm so glad i get to see your pretty little face in person again." He said with a smile

"Clay?? How- I thought- you said you'd be at a relative???" George gasped

"These guys are BASICALLY family" He said smiling

"Oh. My. God. he was standing right in front of me" George thought

The blonde had no reached both his arms out, indicating he was waiting for a hug. Of course, the brunette hadn't hesitated, he practically leaped into his arms, wrapping his arms tightly around the other. this didn't even feel REAL. how was he even there?? how did he manage to even get here??

"okay, okay guys. get a room" Nick spat out watching as the brunette pulled away, flushed.

"my god nick." he said rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. "shut up nick" Clay said turning to nick smiling.

"okay so what do you guys wanna do first???? We could eat OR play games first" Bad asked smiling, "uhh why not eat, then play games?? after we could go out and find some random shit to do" Clay said walking over to sit down, the brunette following closely behind him.

"Yea! that doesn't sound too bad!" Bad said as he got up to go and prepare some food for them. 

Clay had sat down next to Nick, they talked to each other for quite a bit, catching up on things and laughing at stupid jokes. George had been sitting next to the blonde, very close in fact. He didn't want to seem clingy, but he so badly wanted to be wrapped in the boys embrace for another moment or two. 

He watched as the blonde talked, he was so smooth when he did, he looked as if he knew what he was doing, he looked so perfect just sitting there.

The boy didn't realize he had been staring at Clay, until he had layed his hand on georges to let him know he was zoning out, "pssst, dude your zoning out" Clay leaned over to whisper as Nick was distracted, trying to act out a scene or something. George flushed, "oh jeez my bad HAHA" He rubbed the back of his neck looking down as the blonde had taken his hand off of the smaller ones.

-

After eating they finally got to play some games, they played all types.

Uno, Cards against humanity, Sorry, basically any game you could think of.

"okay, SO NOW WHAT?" Nick said sitting back taking a sip of water, "uhm well first off i need to figure out where i'm going to sleep, you guys didn't exactly plan this well, you flew me over here last minute before even telling me where i was staying" Clay explained laughing.

"you could stay with me!" George said with a hint of eagerness, he didn't want to seem desperate, but he really did what him to come stay with him. he was lonely at his apartment anyways.

Nick had looked over at him with a smirk. "good idea! thanks georgie, i bet Nick would've made me sleep on the floor if i stayed with him anyways." He said pointing a finger at Nick slightly. 

"oh shut the hell up you idiot, your lucky you even get to SEE my floor, your practically in the presence of royalty right now" Nick said laughing 

"language." Bad hushed, breaking the other three into a fit of laughs.

"okay, so then let's go, i'm tired as hell and don't want to carry my crap for much longer" Clay groaned, standing up to stretch. This was almost PERFECT.

George and Clay had finally left after quite a bit more talking, they said their goodbyes and finally left to go home.