Pretty Little Face

Things hadn't gotten that much better from there. After his friends left, He spent most his time in his empty apartment, Rarely ever getting up from his couch. Clay had stopped texting him as often, he claims he had personal issues, and George knew that was probably true.

George had debated texting his once close friend, but how would he even start? What would he even say? It had been months now. He started to loose hope that he'd even get to talk to the boy at all. 

"GEORGE!!" He heard a voice shout from outside his apartment

"God. Why now, just go away" George thought as he stumbled up to see who was there, It was nick.

"DUDE. I've been texting you all day!!!! What have yiu been doing?? you stink." Nick had spat out all at once. The boy had rolled his eyes, "God, Nick, I KNOW. I obviously don't want to talk to anybody." He said crossing his arms. He didn't like pushing his friends away, but he really didn't want to be seen. 

"JESUS GEORGE. I'm your friend, i don't care if you don't want to see me, You look a mess. I'm gonna help tale care of your bum ass." Nick said as he strutted past the sleepy brunette, who had groaned and slammed the door.

Nick had then began cleaning his apartment, But why? George didn't exactly like it, but he knew Nick was just trying to help him. So he ended up sitting back on the couch and watching as the male cleaned occasionally looking over at him. "George, what even happened? You like disappeared. You haven't left your house in so long and have been IGNORING bad, hes worried yknow" Nick scolded as George let out a sigh.

Well? Where would he even start?? The boy he had a major crush on suddenly just stopped talking to him. Barely any texts, not even a phone call, NOTHING. He was living in an apartment he HATED, he liked this boy so much, but he wouldn't even TEXT him. 

 "I don't know, nick. okay? I guess just living in this apartment isn't exactly the greatest for me." He mumbled trying to change the subject, or at least get the boy to shut up. "George. We aren't STUPID. Does it have something to do with clay??" 

What? Why would he think that???

"What..? No. Nick, why would that even come up." He scoffed rolling his eyes. "God George. You really are an idiot. We can TELL it has something to do with him. What were you guys like dating or something?" He asked stopping what he was doing.

DATING? Something about this mad George mad. PSH dating. Why would he ever? It was just a stupid crush. and besides, he didn't deserve to move on. 

"No. We weren't dating. What would even make you think that." He snapped back. "George. Do you like clay??" Nick was now standing in front of the boy sitting on the couch, arms crossed, and an eyebrow raised.

Shit...

"I... guess... No- I don't KNOW okay. Besides even if I did, it wouldn't MATTER. I don't exactly GET to move on." He replied, looking to the side and laying back into the couch. "George. What in the world makes you think you wouldn't be aloud to move on?? Oliver was an ASSHOLE. We all thought that. You deserve more than ANYTHING to move on from a scum like that. Anyways I think Clays like perfect for you." He said picking up what he was doing and smiling.

UGH why would he say such a horrible thing. He thought before spitting out "NICK. it's not even- like that. Your really pushing it yknow. I'm letting you clean my apartment."

"Your lucky I even AM" Nick said glaring at him with a smile, then continuing into the kitchen to go pick up whatever mess George hadn't cleaned. 

Did both Nick AND Bad think they were "Perfect" as Nick claimed? No. That's very stupid, besides why would I even date him.

George knew he was wrong, He had a bad crush on the blonde, but his mind would not let him feel that way, as he thought he didn't deserve much after his last.