🌲2🌲

Colbys POV:
I woke up to Jake and Tara cuddling, I hung up the face time and texted Jake 'good morning and Tara snores a lot lmao'. I got up to see Sam still asleep, god he was adorable. I closed the window due to the cold breeze, threw Sam's hoodie on and began down the stairs. "Hi sweetheart, we're just about to head out. There's coffee in the pot and doughnuts on the counter" Sheila told me before leaving. I gave her a smile and went into the kitchen.

Sam walked in a few minutes later, shirtless. "G'mornin" He said in a deep morning voice. I can't tell whether it was the morning voice or him shirtless that made me blush but I'm surely red as a tomato. "H-hey... uh here's some coffee and doughnuts are over there" I got out before the silence was awkward. I stared at his toned abs and muscular arms. "Who knew city boy would be into country boys" the blonde in front of me teased. "D-don't get ahead of your self sunny boy" I said trying to insult him but failing. He laughed at my attempt and ran a finger across my jawline making me even redder if possible. I stared into his beautiful eyes in amazement, "alright cmon tomato face" he said dragging me upstairs. I followed him up and he threw me on his bed. He then crawled in with me pulling me onto his shirtless chest. "You look adorable in my hoodie by the way" he said pushing my bangs away from my face. I hid my bright red face in the crook of his neck making him coo. We laid together watching Netflix. "Hey Sam? Can you cmere bring your friend too!" A deep voice yelled, "cmon that's my uncle Elton" Sam said getting up. I groaned due to him ruining my comfortableness, I got up and followed him. "Oh yall are on hoodie wearing status now?" Elton said jokingly, I introduce myself and Elton does the same.

"Well alright go back to your couple shit just wanted to say hi"  Elton said patting Sam on the back, "we aren't a couple" Sam said, he then whispered to me "not yet at least" that making me laugh. We got back to Netflix and cuddling. "Colby?" Sam asked, I hummed in response. "Look up at me" I did as he asked, he leaned in and kissed me I was shocked at first but kissed back. We sat kissing for a few minutes. Sam grabbed my hips and pulled me on top of him. I pulled away for air, us both letting out loud huffs. I laughed at Sam's deep red cheeks. He tapped my thigh and I got up and so did he. "Hey, cutie wanna go out to dinner?" He asked I nodded in agreement.

We got an Uber to the nearest restaurant. Sam came and opened my door, I laughed at his gesture and got out holding his hand. We sat at our table, "get whatever you want handsome" he said playing with my rings. "Your the only handsome one here farm boy" I said making him laugh. "Alrighty, I'm Jessica I'll be your waitress tonight! What drinks can I get ya?" The young woman asked, "Two sweet teas" Sam replied. She left after smiling at him.

Sams POV:
The waitress smiled at me before leaving. "Hey Sam, I don't like the way she looked at you..." Colby said kind of upset, "It's ok I won't let her do anything" I told him as I kissed his hand. He smiled at me and we talked about our food. Once Jessica came back over I let Colby speak, "One burger for him and a chicken salad, Italian dressing please." He said with a sweet smile. "Alright and here are your drinks I'll be back shortly" she left with a wink at me. Colby began to look sad and angry, I grabbed his hand "Shh baby it's ok I promise" I told him and continued to soothe him. He calmed down a few minutes before the food arrived. We ate talking about our lives and other details. "Colby, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked him while I was fidgeting with his rings, "Yes of course I will!" He said almost jumping out of his chair.  "Wait your gay?" Jessica asked. "Yeah I am, I'm proud to call this handsome boy here my boyfriend" I told her with slight anger in my voice.  "Ugh it's always the gay ones that are hot" she said walking off, "listen here lady, one if you were to get with him you'd be a pedophile and two this hot boy right here is my boyfriend and you can back off" Colby spat at her as she walked away. "Cmon babe let's go" I told him as I left the money on the table and grabbed his hand.

We got home said goodnight and went to our room. We got changed and Colby climbed onto my bed wearing only hoodie and boxers. I gave him a kiss on the head and we began to drift off.  I woke up in the middle of the night to find Colby on his bed letting out light sobs. "Shh Colby baby what's wrong?" I asked pull him into my lap, "b-Brennen... he's gonna h-hurt y-you o-or m-me" he said sobbing louder into my chest. "Shh baby it's gonna be ok I promise" I told the brunette calming him. He stopped crying after about a half hour and I brought him back into my bed and we fell back asleep.

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes and Colby in my arms, I could tell I had a wide smile. I laid staring at my now boyfriend, I pushed his bangs away and kissed him forehead he let out a soft groan not wanting to get up. "No it's ok baby stay there I'm just getting my phone" I told him as I picked it up. I went through my notifications, I was leaning against the bed frame one arm around the sleeping brunette and one using my phone.

~~~
Another chapter is done! Next one will be out on the 17th! 💕