🦃9🦃

Sam's POV:
"What... no! Sam doesn't wanna be around me he hates me." Colby said standing up, I look at his usually adorable face but it was replaced with disbelief and anger. "Colby, I want you and I need you... but we need to talk things out and need to listen to the other. This relationship thing we have has become so toxic, we rushed into it. And sure you and Jake being together hurts but it's what is making you happy." I explained to the small brunette. "ok... but Sam I want to say I truly am sorry for freaking out over Aaron." Colby apologized with a sympathetic smile. "It's ok.. c'mere" I said pulling him into a hug.

COLBYS POV:

"We just have to talk to one another more often." Sam said as he stood up, reaching a hand to help me up. I took the offer and we stood face to face, I felt tears welling in my eyes. The blonde wiped my tears and grabbed my face, "shushhhh it's ok baby I'm here" he said in a smooth soothing tone. I wrapped my arms around him and began sobbing into him.  "Sammy, I'm sorry I just wanna be your boyfriend again please.." I pleaded, "alright Colbs but you have to let me explain myself and not run off ok?" He asked, I nodded in agreement. The taller boy placed a kiss on my head and pulled away from the hug. "Colby, can we talk?" Jake asked, I nodded and followed him. "I want you to be with Sam because I found someone that I like more then you... it's like how you like me but you like Sam more yaknow?" Jake confessed, "yeah, and if that person makes you happy then I want you to be with them!" I said with excitement, I knew Jake and I weren't meant to be so I'm happy for him. "Ok well I'll let you and your lover boy have sex on my couch" the dark haired boy joked, I chuckled and returned to Sam. "Yo Brother? Can you give us a ride to my house?" Sam asked, Jake said yes and grabbed his keys.

Sam fell asleep on the couch after we got back to his house with me on top of him, cuddling and occasionally poking to try and wake him up. "Hey Colby? Can you wake up Sam it's important!" Elton yelled through the walls, I then shook Sam. "Get up its urgent!" I said shaking him rougher. Sam sat up and waited for Elton. "So... I have to take Gran to an old folks home..." Elton began, "what why?!" Sam said with rage. "Well Sam I can't take care of her and the farm!" Elton yelled back, "YOU WILL NOT TAKE GRAN TO AN OLD FOLKS HOME WHERE THEY-" Sam shouted back but I had ran out of the room before I could hear the rest. I slipped in some mud and began having a panic attack in the middle of a wheat field, the yelling reminded me of my parents bickering and my father's constant yelling at me. I could hear more shouting so I went further into the field. I listened as the yells stopped and the door opened. Footsteps, yells, my phone all sounds around me.

I could hear Sam and Elton looking for me their calls out for me, the texts, the calls but I ignored it all. I heard one last call out "COLBY IM SORRY PLEASE COME BACK SOON!" Sam yelled through the fields. I heard the doors of the house close, I realized I had no idea what I was going to do. I grabbed my phone with it only at 8% battery, I called Jake. "Jake..? I'm sorry please come pick me up I'm scared I just-" I was cut off, "don't talk to me, you gotta talk to Sam ok? You promised him! Now I gotta go." Jake hung up. I began sobbing I know he's right but I just need to escape, I felt a hand be placed on my shoulder. I looked up and yelled, the everything went black...