🐐10🐐

Colbys POV:
I woke up tied to a chair, I tried to yell but I had a cloth in my mouth. "Well, I knew you'd still be a fucking fag! Glad your other fag ratted you out, and he's gonna help me fix you" my father spat at me. "Brennen, grab something with a large amount of surface area!" My dad yelled.
——
*GORE* I could barely open my eyes, both blackened, my skin cut, bruised, torn, and gashes all over. I saw the pool of blood at my feet my tears slowly mixing with. *OVER* "Bren what the hell? Is it Sam? I'll break up with him just stop please?" I begged, Brennen cocked an eyebrow at my dad. "Ok... you only do what I tell you to." The brunette demanded. I nodded, not wanting to speak to him I would do anything to keep Sam from getting hurt. "I'll call your little blonde bitch, you tell him that your ok and that you wanna cut off contact and that's final, you here me?!" Brennen scolded, "y-Yeah.." I replied, he took my phone and called Sam and put it on speaker. "Colby?! You ok! Where-" Sam began, "SAM! Shut up... I'm safe and I'm fine! I'm gonna cut of contact with you and if you don't like it cry me a river! GODDANGIT!" I yelled, "tell me where you are?" He pleaded. Brennen hung up before I could even say a word, "good job, sounded like you actually hated him." My dad said patting me on the back, "cause' I do! He's the one who got me in this situation." I spat out.

It was just a few minutes after the call when police broke down the door to the shed I was locked in. "Where are they?" One asked, "I- I don't know... they beat me, had me call Sam and they left." I said standing up on my feet after I was untied. "Hm.. paramedics will be in soon" the same officer said and then he left. Paramedics coming in shortly after.

"Samuel golbach, how did you know where to find Colby Brock and how he was in trouble?" An officer asked at he got ready to write. "Well Colby and I fight a lot and he tends to run away and so we created a code word, 'goddangit'. And I knew his location because Colby has recently began to share his location with me via Snapchat." Sam told the officer, he then grabbed ahold of my hand stroking my palm with his thumb. Sam doing this calmed me down, I rested my head on his shoulder as he continued talking about the situation I felt my self drift away.'

I woke up in Sam's bed him doing something on his laptop, "hi" I said in a raspy tired tone. "Your awake, how are you feeling?" "Good, tired but good" I laid my head in place of the laptop and stared into the blonde boys eyes. Sure we are dating but boy I cannot express how much I love him. That's when I got the best idea ever. "Sammy, I gotta go I promise I'll be back soon." I said leaving the room and grabbing a hoodie, I then called Jake telling him my plan.

Jake and I arrived at a small lake, and began setting everything up a picnic with fancy desserts, a small canoe with lanterns and lastly a blanket to lay on and one to cover up with. "Jake thank you so much for the help!" I said as he left, the lake was only a little bit from Sam's. "SAMMY! CMERE!" I hollered, Sam came down quickly. "Follow me" I said holding out my hand, Sam took mine in his and we began walking.

SAMS POV:
We kept walking farther and farther from the house, am I about to be murdered? "Sam?!" Colby said breaking my thoughts, "huh?" I said confused. "Here" the dark hair boy said and he put a blindfold on me. We walked a long ways more and eventually stopped. The blind fold was taken off and I stared in awe. "Colby you remembered?" I asked, I had told him this would be my dream date. "Of course I did! Now let's eat because there are some delicious desserts in here!" Colby said dragging me along. Once we finished our desserts the sun was just barley beginning to set. We climbed into a canoe and rowed to the middle of the lake, "now we write anything we wanna get rid of on these lanterns and then as the sun finishes setting we let them go, and never say what was on them." Colby instructed. I proceeded in writing things like toxicity in Colby and I'd relationship, my nan's illnesses, the severity of my illnesses, etc. Then we set them free, gone of the evil that haunts us. We rowed back to land and star gazed the rest of that evening, and from that point on Colby and I have had a happy healthy relationship.

~~~~~
THATS THE END- I KNOW IT WAS A SHORT STORY BUT THATS WHAT I DO BEST- LOVE YALL! 💕