Im back!

Apologies for the hiatus, it was much needed to gather my thoughts on where I wanted this story to go.

As for where I want it to go...I want to bring out the best of this story, and I have so many ideas that I want to happen- but because of what I have written so far, I'd have to go back and make some MAJOR adjustments!

So, I am!

After some thought and writing brand new scenes to see if it could work, I decided to focus on the story itself and what I have so far! I'm going to go back and rewrite chapters, completely new with new characters, story, and (hopefully) better world building!

I also want to add some art featuring things from each chapter! I think it will help me describe without describing places, dragon species, and characters!

Once that is done, I have the newest chapter almost ready, and I'm so excited to post it! It's gonna be a roller coaster for sure!

Again, sorry for the break! Should all go well, it shouldn't take long for me to fix up the past chapters and publish the new one. I am so excited to develop Riddles and Riots to be exactly what I want it to be.

Also, I'm going to publish on AO3 here soon! I love Wattpad, but I want to expand my readers a little bit (and also lift the burden of forcing some of my friends onto Wattpad haha...)
Anyway, thanks for taking a moment to read, and for all the support! <3

I'll see you all soon! :D

-Skyz