A new beggining

Tikki flew out of the miraculous and hovered infront of Gabriel "what happened" her high pitched voice squeaked

Gabriel could hear click of Emilie's heels in the hallway, approaching the office "If you two are ******* in there... Nathalie... you're a slut!" Emilie struggled to come up with an insult. The sound of her heels quickly faded into the distance, indicating she had finally left.

Gabriel just rolled his eyes. He couldn't wait until his brat wife was gone for good. He looked back at Nathalie and she had stopped breathing entirely, she wasn't moving. It was heart breaking.

"Does Nathalie have to be alive for the wish to work?" He turned back to Tikki

"Um Uh I think it'll work?"

There was a spark of hope. If Gabriel could carry Nathalie into the basement and make the wish, it might work. "Might" is all he needed.

"Tikki, watch over Nathalie. Don't let Emilie near her"

He left Nathalie on the sofa where Tikki was guarding her. Gabriel rushed up the stairs and into his sons room. It was deserted. However Adrien's silver ring was left on his desk, Gabriel didn't have time to worry about him: he already had too many problems.

He ran back into the office, almost falling down the stairs and gently picked up Nathalie's body. He took her to the basement garden where he made the wish previously.

"With the power of the-"

"What are you doing?!"

Gabriel froze and turned around to see his wife staring at him with a look of disgust on her face.

"Answer me" She stamped her foot

"You know exactly what I'm doing and you can't stop me. With the power of the miraculous, I wish to undo my previous wish"

"No!" Emilie lunged towards Gabriel, but it was too late. A beam of light covered her and Nathalie.

"Gabriel I what happened?"  Nathalie groaned

He smiled ran over and hugged her "I'm never losing you again"

"I'm never losing you again, Sir"

Gabriel pulled away sharply with a confused look in his face "sir?"

"Sorry, Gabriel" she giggled

To be continued (╹◡╹)♡