Touch - Wilbur

(Sorry it's been so long since I last updated ^~^ I've just been so busy with my other books because I really like how they're going. This is a really short one because I actually have nothing else done yet, working on three requests at the same time isn't very efficient.)

Just some fluffy Wilbur because I love him :D

Your POV

Me and Wilbur were just chilling on my couch after I invited him over. We were watching old cartoon shows we used to watch as kids, making funny commentary every few minutes. Yet I still feel the same way towards them now as I did as a kid. I love cartoons, I remember waking up early to watch one more The Amazing World of Gumball or Scooby-Doo episode. Jeez has Scooby Doo changed though. After all the remakes, new episodes, movies, voice actors- it's just weird watching it now.

We got up to somewhere in the second season of The Amazing World of Gumball, still cuddled up under a blanket with Wilbur's arm around me. I was on his right so of course his right arm was over my shoulder and gently rubbing my arm every once and awhile. When we first got together, I was still that little shy and innocent girl that eveyone had in their friend group. But after a while, I really warmed up to Wilbur and he wasnt so cautious when holding me. Now, I love it. And like 90% it's nothing sexual. Like right now, just goofing around as a tv show plays on the screen.

It was until Wilbur decided to take a break from all the snacks we brought out and place his other hand on the outside of my thigh from the under the blanket. His hand is warm and comforting, just like him. When I don't react much, he moves it closer. I just smile wider and get easily flustered. He doesn't seem to have any sexual intentions behind it so I let him, and cuddle more into his side. Since it was a lazy day, I didn't bother with skinny Jean's or tight leggings, so I'm just wearing lose shorts. I would never admit it, but I love how gentle his fingers trace over my skin.

"You're so warm." He chuckles softly but keeps his hand there anyway.

"I'm under a blanket, shut up." I respond laughing with him. I also love his voice when we're cuddling with no means of doing anything other than sleeping later on. It's soft but you can still sense his deep voice. He hasn't brought his hand anymore higher than barely above my knee, making my heart flutter he doesn't want to make me too uncomfortable. So I place one of my hands on top of his, loosing griping onto the side where his pinky is.

I can feel him kiss my temple then focusing back on the show. Small moments like these make me feel like a high school girl crushing over the cute boy in her class. I feel all giddy inside and want to squeal. I think he notices my wide smile, so he picks me up and swings me over so I'm sitting in his lap. He fixes it a bit so I can see the tv and be comfortable. I giggle at how cute he is when he wants cuddles.

Now his arms are around my sides, with his hands intertwined together as he rests them on my lower stomach. His head slightly above mine, resting on the back of the couch. Occasionally he sneaks in small pecks on my neck and jaw, leaving me slightly flustered everytime.