I HAVE IDEA

so I was just eating ice cream during my depressy time like always and I came up with this idea.

I'm not sure if i want it to become a book entirely but like a multiple part fanfic?

it's going to be longer than usual but just listen to it and let me know what you think:

[slight trigger warning]

y/n, the reader, is a highschool student (because I love those AU's), they have Dream, or will be known as Mr. Taken in the story, as their 6th period teacher. 6th period will be their last period right before students go home. Yet the reader starts working on this extra credit assignment instead as an excuse to stay in class longer. They don't want to go home. they're scared to. Dream notices and tries to talk about it but the reader isnt ready to open up yet. them being a good student and previously never having any resistance going home before. it worries dream so he keeps note of it and just let's his student be.

Obviously that's not the whole thing. I cant decide if there should be an actual love interest with another student or just a potential one because I really do want to focus on the reader's journey of their life at home.

There will be triggers throughout most likely, not gory shit and immoral stuff but you know, concerning.

The reader will not fall in love with their teacher, im not into that sorry.

main characters as of right now [in my head]:
- reader (y/n)
- Mr. Taken (Dream)
- love interest/best friend (you guys will get to choose! / maybe Wilbur)
- other best friend (you get to choose!)
- reader's parent (mom or dad)
- sibling??

I want to include more characters than usual, add a little more to the story

Let me know what you think! Tell me your thoughts! Questions, suggestions, anything!

Have a good day/night lovelies!!