17

Noel went to his first rehab meeting a week later. He had to attend one morning session a week then he had to attend an evening therapy session every Wednesday. He walked into the apartment after his first therapy session one evening and Alison smiled at him.

"How was it?" She asked.

"A fuckin' waste of time." He said as he sat on the couch with her.

"I'm sorry it didn't go well."

He shrugged and sighed.

"I just want all this shit to be over with."

"It will be soon. Just do what you have to do."

"Yeah. He sighed then turned his head and looked at her. He thought to himself how beautiful she looked. 

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Fine. I think my morning sickness has finally ended. Now my clothes are starting to get tight though and I feel like a fatty."

"You're fuckin beautiful Ali."

"Ok." She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"I'm fuckin' serious." He looked into her eyes.

"Thanks, but I don't feel very beautiful right now. Which kinda sucks because I have been so fucking horny the last couple days."

"Ah, Sara was like that with our youngest. She wanted sex all the fuckin time."

"Yeah apparently it's quite common during pregnancy."

"So where the fuck is Ken?"

"What do you mean?"

"Isn't it his job to take care of you?"

"He does. He's just really busy with work right now. We've talked about him moving in when your probation is over."

"That's in six months though."

"I can wait." She shrugged.

"You're gonna wait six months for an orgasm?"

She laughed.

"No, I have my toys for that."

They looked at each other.

"I could give you a hand if you want." He grinned.

"Aww, how nice of you to offer your services" She chuckled.

"We were pretty good at giving each other orgasms if I remember correctly."

"Yeah, but that was then. I have Ken now."

They looked at each other and their faces turned serious.

"Yeah." Noel said and looked away.

"Have you had sex since your divorce?" She wondered out loud.

"No I haven't."

"So you're probably pretty horny yourself."

"You could say that, yes."

Alison looked at him as she seriously considered taking him up on his offer. They did always have great sex together, but she hadn't forgotten how he had broken her heart.

"I couldn't do that to Ken." She finally said.

Noel nodded his head slowly then stood up.

"Goodnight Ali."

"Goodnight." She said as he walked down the hall to his room. 

A few hours later, Noel woke up and walked to the kitchen to get a drink of water. He was surprised to see Alison asleep on the couch as he walked through the living room to the kitchen. He went into the kitchen, got a glass of water and took a drink.