32

Noel spent most of his time with Sharon the next week. He always lied and made up some reason why he was busy, but Alison knew he was really with Sharon, which made her feel bad. She felt so angry with herself because she knew she had the chance to be with him, but she didn't take it. She was really starting to regret it everytime she thought about him with Sharon. She kept seeing them fucking in her mind whenever she thought about them. She continued taking the Xanax Liam had given her though and he was right. They certainly did take the edge off. He even brought her another small baggie of them. 

One night, Noel and Sharon laid in his bed after having sex. He got a text and looked at his phone. It was from Liam. 

"Noel, I need to talk to you."

Noel wondered what Liam wanted.

"What's wrong?" Sharon asked.

"Nothin. Me brother wants me to meet him."

"Now?" She asked and pushed her bottom lip out in a pout.

"Yeah. It sounds important. I should go."

"Ok." She sat up.

"You can wait here if ya want. I don't think I'll be more than an hour or so." Noel said.

"Ok." She smiled.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." He gave her a kiss then got out of bed and got dressed. 

"Hurry back." Sharon called as he walked out of the bedroom and he glanced back at her and smiled. He took a cab to the hotel where Liam had told him to meet him at and texted him.

"I'm here. Where are you?"

"Come up. Room 307." Liam replied. 

Noel took the elevator up to the third floor and knocked on the door to room 307. Liam answered a minute later. Noel stepped into the room and Liam closed the door. They looked at each other.

"What's going on then? Why are you at a hotel?" Noel asked.

Liam looked at his brother and hesitated.

"I ain't got all fuckin' night." Noel snapped.

"I found something out." Liam said as he looked into Noel's eyes.

Noel took a deep breath. He assumed Liam had found out about him and Alison.

"Sit down will ya?" Liam said.

Noel sighed and sat on the bed. Liam sat at the small desk by the bed and looked at his brother. Noel's heart was pounding in his chest as he thought of ways he could calm Liam down if he was going to blow. The minutes seemed to tick by so slowly until Liam finally spoke.

"Remember that bird I introduced you to at the studio?" Liam said softly.

"Yeah." Noel said.

"She texted me this morning." Liam went on then paused.

Noel looked at his brother, waiting for him to continue.

"She's pregnant...and it's mine."

Noel sat there as his mind tried to process what he had just heard Liam say. 

"She's pregnant? How far along?" He asked.

"Dunno, not too far along. I told her to get rid of it, but she says she wants it." Liam answered. 

Noel felt anger bubbling up inside. 

"And you think it's yours?" He asked.

"It could be." Liam shrugged.