Details

This is book 2 of my Don't Be A Hero series. If you read the first book, this one will be much easier to follow. If you have not read Don't Be A Hero, I would suggest that you find that one and read it first.

All material is copyrighted and protected under the full extent of our laws. 

This book carries a PG-13 rating due to violence, sexual content, and strong language.

My chapters are often fairly short because I like to upload often and I have a forced short attention span due to having a seven year old boy. I do try to upload as often as once per day, circumstances permitting.

The cover is Father Time with The Falcon behind him. It is not permanent. I will be working on it as I go, so don't be surprised when it changes every now and then until I am happy with the way it looks.

Please enjoy the book. You Wattpad readers are my sounding board, so your comments and suggestions are more than welcome. I read them all and try to reply when appropriate. Please vote for each chapter as you go along as well. This helps to keep it high in the lists so that more people see it and have a chance to read it.

The paperback version of Don't Be a Hero, the first book, is available on Amazon. The URL is http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Be-Hero-Darrian-Lynx/dp/1492740284/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1383716296&sr=8-13

There is also a digital version available on Amazon. These versions are fully edited final copies.

Thank you.