Plans

Unsure as to what to do with the "incredible shrinking (and growing) girl", the team opted for a bird cage they found in the barn. She was only capable of shrinking down to approximately the size of a man's pinky finger and she was unable to grow past the size of the cage without harming herself. So they made a soft bed for her, provided her with necessary things, such as a small potty, food, water, etc., and made her as comfortable as possible. All of this done while being threatened and berated every chance she was given, causing everyone to agree to place her cage in an office-size room just off the main living area.

As for the lizard-girl, she had managed to escape into the shrubbery and underbrush once Anthony convinced her to return to her natural form so that he could let down the force-field he had erected to restrain her. As soon as it was down, she had converted into a gecko and disappeared so quickly he was unable to react.

"Who knew she could morph so fast?" he asked with a shrug when Jordan glared at him upon hearing that she had escaped.

"Now we have to worry about that horrendous T-Rex coming after us!" Jordan complained.

Anthony had ruffled his hair and told him to relax. "You seemed to escape her just fine, with the help of your plant friends, kiddo."

Now everyone was gathered back at the farm and it was already dark out. Tya was visibly shaken and she insisted on apologizing to the others for being susceptible to the "Black Hole". She was convinced that she was endangering the entire mission. Jerome wanted to take her home, but Anthony advised against it.

"She will be just as susceptible at home as she is here and she won't have Jackson at hand to bring her out of it if she gets trapped," he said, patting Jerome on the arm.

The Falcon considered this and then nodded his agreement. He looked at Tya and said, "He is right. You should stay here where we can all protect you. We do learn a bit more about the bastard every time he messes with you."

She smiled and agreed, seemingly happy that she would be allowed to remain with the team. Lillian was busying herself with finding a way to keep Tya connected via her crystal even if her mind was hijacked. She was confident there was a way to do it, she just needed to figure it out. Orion assisted her with the task.

Meanwhile, the team decided to get a good night's rest and assemble again early in the morning. They agreed that there wasn't much more they could accomplish at night without putting themselves in danger. 

Jackson was just about to wander out onto the back porch to find Macy when his cell phone rang. It was the Chief of Police with the information Jackson had asked for.

"I thought you might like to have it a bit earlier than planned, mate," the friendly chief explained.

"You thought correctly," Jackson replied and went into the office to use an old fax machine the owners had hooked up for guests to use. He gave the chief the fax number and hung up with him. The tiny girl eyed him from her cage. Her little arms were crossed and she stood there with a defiant pout on her face. Jackson ignored her as he waited for the papers to come through.

"So what's your deal? You got super powers?" she finally asked.

He glanced at her and shrugged. "Sort of."

"What is it? I must know so that I know how best to use you once I have conquered the world."

Jackson laughed and shook his head. "You don't appear to be in any position to conquer anything except that cage, little missy."

"I will get out and I will punish all of you!" she shouted in her tiny voice, glaring at him. "Let me out and your punishment will not be as severe as the others."