32

Milli POV

WE FINALLY HERE!!!!!! YAYY!!! And Jamie was speeding to the hospital wit ha happy ass.

We was all happy asf

At the hospital

We're waiting in the lobby and the nurse is walking with Melly.

Everybody ran up to him for a group hug

I hugged him so tight, I put my face in his chest trying to hide the fact that I was crying.

Jamell: Miss y'all so much

5 hours later in the the car

Jamell POV

We in the and I can't stop hugging my sons charquez and Zayie

At the Hotel

Me and Milli in our room and the kids are with my mom and Bortlen got his own room.

Me: Bae

Milli: wassam

Me: I missed y'all so much

Milli: We missed you to

Me: What y'all do when I was gone

Milli: We tried looking for you and Zayie was sad and Mulatto tried to be my friend, me and your mom got into it.

Me: Wow

Milli: I was mad about what happened before you went missing

Me: Oh yeah kinda forgot about that

Milli looked at me like how nigga

Milli: It all the anger faded when you was gone all I wanted was for you to be here

Me: You really mean that

Milli: Yes

Milli POV

After of hours of talking like this was our first deep conversation we had in a long time. It was kinda nice, I feel like I understand him better.

Jamell: Did you fuck anyone while I was gone

Me: No did you

Jamell: How I was missing

Milli: Before you was

Jamell: No

Me: Good

I grab his hand and lead him to the bathroom and I think you know what happened next.

The next day

Everybody ate at IHOP then we got back on the rode.

Bortlen and Melly went live on IG

Jamie was sleeping THANK GOD!!!

Zayie on his tablet and Quez is chillin in his car seat and I'm driving.

FINALLY HOME!!!!!!

We dropped off Bortlen and Jamie at their houses.

We got house and Melly and Xayie was sleep while, I changed Quez diaper then put him  Quez in his crib.

Mulatto POV

Since 6ix9ine don't love me imma get my revenge, might mess with one of his oops. Yes... I'm that triflin but imma wait until I drop this baby. I don't want be a nasty hoe......

Today I'm shopping with my new friends JT and Miami yep the City Girls plus I feel like they understand me. Everybody from my old friend group don't fuck with me no more after the whole thing with Milli. I still get DMs from rubi and Asian saying I'm a home wrecker and and a sloppy pussy hoe but he fucked me to like it was his idea sooo and they still together so why y'all mad at me.