36

I know it's been a while but Heyyyyyyyy👋

I'm walking throw the door and all I heard is,
Melly: Well Well Well......
Me: Heyy

Melly looked like really nigga

Me: Whaa man

Melly: I ain't trippin just come upstairs with me
I'm shocked rn I don't get no speech, no where tf was you at, no cuss out not like that is good or anything but still he not mad. I follow him upstairs to our room.

Me: What is it

Melly: I can't talk to you

Me: You can I ju-
Melly: Look ion care about that shit we grown asf ion got time to be worrying about little shit like that. Seeing Green shoot up that club made me realize dat some DUMASS shit. We married ion need to be acting like that.

I'm so fucking shocked like is this Jamell that is talking.
Me: How are you and what have you done with Jamell

Jamell: I'm me I just matured
Me: Over night nothing happens over night
Jamell: Well I have (pulls her by her waist)
Me: (kisses him)
That kissed turned into a make out session and they end up you know no need for details.

Summary

Melly decided to be a changed man and retired from making music and decided to start a gold teeth business you can get golds, diamonds etc. Milli still being Milli and Rico finally left Green for Jasish. Latto focus on being a mother and Bort still being bort parting, making music. Jamie got married and is never home. Slime is taking his music more seriously and starts touring soon. Last but not least Mariah yes her she finally got her second chance at life but in a different century. Melvin became one of the top leader demons in hell. Zayie and Quez grow up Zayie got into acting and Quez runs around the house making a mess everywhere. Green got booted out the rap game cause he couldn't keep up with the times. Rudi rose still makes music nothing changed.

The end..