💖🥺WHAT IF SHE LEAVES🥺💖

"Don't worry they will surely find you" ajey said while consoling Ridhima .

"Can we go up to the terrece again " Ridhima asked wiping her tears from back of her hand .

After reaching the terrece Ridhima stares at moon and said

"Ajey apko pata he ,what I remembered about my parents ?" 😀

"Ab tum bataogi tabhi to pata chalega " ☺️

" Jab me choti thi , mom _dad  and me used to sleep on terrece . My dad used to haunt me with his self made stories about moon and demon who lived their😈 "

"Achha 😂! Hame bhi batao aapki story"

Papa kehete the chand pe jo pattern dikh rha he na wo ek tree he aur uspe hanuman ji ne ek rakshash tang ke rakha he ulta😂 agar wo choot gya waha se to sabko kha jayega . Me bhot dar jati thi chand dekh kr us time😂 "

( p.s._ my dad used to tell me this story😂)

"Tumhare papa shayad horror story book writer hoge😂"

"Haa😂 !
tab mujhe chand ko dekh kr dar lgta tha par ab nhi , becoz he is the only one who knows where they are"😔

" Don't worry agar wo bhi is time chand dekh rhe hoge ,to shayad chand unhe tumhara pata bata de"☺️☺️

"😊😊Aap bate bhot achhi krte ho mr nagar"

"Aji yehi to hamari khasiyat he😬!
aur mam 5 bajne wale he aaj puri rat soyi nhi ho aaram kr lo abhi "

" Haa aap bhi so jao ab baki kam uthke kr lena "

~~×~~×~~×~~

It's 10 am

Ajey's sleep got disturbed by alarm buzzing from last 5 minutes . Ajey dragged himself from bed shut it off and moved towards washroom .

While brushing his teeth staring at himself in the mirror , the only thing ajey can think of is Ridhima . Yeah she roams in his head all the time but this time he is concerned for her .

"She started to gain her memory back slowly but what if her past was horrifying and will hurt her more or what if it was so beautiful that she goes back to her real family.
WHAT IF SHE LEAVES us and never come back "

Just the taught of it and ajey's cheast got heavy it feels like someone has put a loads of weight on it . Ajey's splashed water on his face several times to remove this thaughts from his mind .

******
Helllooow😃

Kya hal chal he ji??

Hope sab log thik hoge 💖😗

Let me know ke story boring ho rhi he ya achhi ja rhi he please 🥺🥺

💖✨Even if she leaves one day ,  stars will send her back to me ✨💖

Please consider upvoting if you liked it 🥺❤️🥰

~Thank you for reading beautiful 😗💖

Byebye💖❤️