❤️📒THE DIARY 📒❤️

~ Ajey ~

It's been 4 days ridhi is still unconscious . I was just crying from past four days seeing ridhi like this , I know I m making my family worried about my condition but I can't take this anymore . I just can't bear this pain . it's easy to die once but her condition is giving me death every sec . Everytime I think of the person who molest her , touched her without her consent the thaught of distrusction engulfed my mind . I will surely kill the person if I found him .before that I wanna make sure that ridhi is safe . Ridhi please wake up....you are making me weak . You are making your ajey weak ridhi please......

(Author : I found perfect song for this situation guys and I'm just obsessed with lyrics . If your not into it then  you can skip)

Kahin to , kahin to Hogi woh
Duniya jahaan tu mere sath hain..

Jahan main , jahan tu , Aur jahan
Bss tere mere zajbat hain ...

Hogi jahan subah teri
Palkon ki kirnon mein...

Lori jahan chand ki 
Sune teri bahoon mein....

Jaane na kahan woh duniya hain
Jaane na woh he bhi ya nahin
Jaahan meri zindagi mujhse
Itni khaffah nahin....

I was lost in my world seating beside Ridhima's bed . Thats when I felt someone hand on my cheeks , it was yash . He wiped my tears which idk were falling from my eyes . I realised I was constantly starring at her .

" Ro mat ajey I can't see you like that"
Yash spoke with his shaky voice . I can see the concern in his eyes for me . I know I m giving them hard time , but I just lost my strength to handle myself , Idk what to do .

"Tuze pata he maa_ papa kisine khana nhi khaya abhitak they are waiting for you ajey " I felt instant guilt at that time . I m supposed to support my family in hard time but here I m being weak and stubborn and helpless .

" Yash ....me kya kru ? "  I asked him with blank face but my voice was shaky.

" Bhag mat ajey....ye sochke ki it will hurt more tu . Tu kitna bhi try krle situation se bhag nhi sakta " 

"Ridhi...use aur dard me nhi dekh sakta me "

" Use ese lifeless pade dekhne se achha he ajey ke kuch dino ke liye rote hue dekh lege, you know it jitna hame laga tha ye usse kahi jyada complicated he , aur bhot kuch he jo hame abhitak nhi pata ajey , you know it naa??"

"I know it yash "

"To sambhal kudh ko and try to find it ajey aur bhot kuch he jo hame face Krna he agar tu yahi pe betha rahega to kuch nhi hone wala , sambhal khud ko ,ridhi ko teri jarurat he don't be weak yrr , I miss my strong brother jo uske family ke liye kisi bhi had tak jaa sakta he . It not the time to cry ajey it time to find . Find the truth "

"Yeah yash I will " 

I love my brother he is the person who can cheer me up at my worst . He is my strength surely .  He is right , it's not the time to cry . I will have to find the truth chahe wo kitna bhi bura kyu na ho but I have to find it . And I m ready for it ready to face the worst of it .

I was being weak dumb ass from past 4 days giving hard time to my family , Finally I talked to them , they looked happy that I m somewhat normal now . Yash suggested me to go home get freshen up as I didn't left hospital from 4 days . I agreed making my mom smile from heart finally .

After getting freshen up I was lying on my bed thinking about all the things happened in past . I remembered something the boy . Who is the boy with whom ridhi ran away from home?? Is he is behind all this ?? . So many questions came in my mind keeping them aside . I quickly get my phone from side table and texted raj to find everything about that boy . I m sure he is the one who lead her in that condition .

"You are not far from you death mr whoever you are just remember I will kill you for sure"

My eyes got red after thinking about that basturd , anger started flowing from them in form of hot liquid . No I m not weak they are just sign of someones distrusction . I closed my eyes to make myself clam . When that didn't work I started imagining ridhi's beautiful smiling face infornt me that made me clam immediately leading me into the deep slumber .

Next day...

I was seating on the table beside Ridhima's bed . Dad was at his work , mom was checking on ridhi . And yash was busy with someone on call when mr and mrs Sharma entered the ward

" How are feeling beta " mrs rina asked

" I m good aunty " I replied but staring at Mr sharma who was standing there with blank face . I can't believe he still has problem with me or he is just concerned about her and trying not to show his emotions. Excuse for my language but" ye budhha meko bilkul smj nhi aata kya he". I mean he can at least enquiry about me and try to console just for  formality . But no bhai unko to apna ego dikhane se fursat kaha .

I took Ridhima's hand in mine trying to avert my mind from Mr sharma . I was careasing her hand staring at her when felt something . It was just the feeling , don't know what is that but my heart was telling me to go there . I was having that unknown feeling that I will surely find something there.

I listen to my heart and I m here now at Ridhima's mom dad's house , I called raj and took keys from him . Roaming around the house looking at every furniture I was thinking about ridhi's parents .  mr and mrs Shankar Sharma . Yes that was his name shankar Sharma ridhi's dad . He was brave policeman who has done so many things for his country . His wife Mrs radhika was dance teacher , so ridhi's talent comes from here . Yup I had told raj to found info of them . They were really nice people idk why God choose them for tragedy . "Mr sharma if you're listening me please help me find something , I know you love your daughter , I love her more than you trust me " I was blabbering things in my mind trying to find something . When my eyes fell on the book self. I started checking out the books , there was soo many mostly of love stories and some dance related . After checking half of the self my hands stopped on one , it was not the book .it was  THE DIARY...

*******
Hey peps❤️

Again one more suspense😬

After all your appreciation I m so motivated to write guys , I don't want you people to get disappointed . And also I m having so much fun to write it yrr❤️

And I wanted to add some info about ridhi's parents so did it in this part .

Hope you guys are enjoying it❤️

Please vote and comment if you do ⭐

Thank you soo much for reading

Love you all❤️

Bybye❤️