❤️ F A T E ❤️

~ R I D H I M A ~

Finally we are home , our home . It feels so nice to come back here . Ajey got discharged from hospital yesterday , he is totally fit now and already started working on his project from today , maa shouted at him to take rest but we all know he is stubborn . Yash bhaiya is helping him in his work , he had also informed all his fans earlier that ajey met with an accident and is not able to work for fews days . Obviously that made all his mohits worried about him . The love and care they showed him made ajey soo emotional and touched his heart . he decided to start working for them from now on . He is so dedicated to his work , ohh he is so perfect .

And about me , I m aslo totally fit now . I remembered everything after that accident . About my mom dad , about uncle aunty , about past everything . But I m not afraid or depressed anymore. I have my family with me . They made me strong to face anything . I have said this million times but again I m so lucky to have them

Sometimes we just ignored what we feel with someone . And I made the same mistake . Even though uncle aunty was really sweet to me I never feel comfortable with them . The same level of comfort which I feel here with maa , papa , yash bhaiya , ajey I never feel that way living with them , but just ignored it thinking I need time to adjust . Even some time I feel uncle was getting touchy I just shrugged it off saying I m being stupid . But that somehow triggered my memory just like doc was saying to ajey and the result I started getting nightmares . I didn't told ajey about it thinking he will get distracted from his work and nightmares will stop eventually after some days . I told uncle and aunty that I was having nightmare but didn't told what was it about . Yeah i was not comfortable to share it with them and thank god I didn't do it .

My nightmares started getting worse day by day but I somehow cope with it . Aunty gave me some tablets so that I get good sleep . It worked for some time but untill that day . The nightmare was too much for me , it still gives me Goosebumps . It was all the same like first ones , when saw myself getting tortured by someone But my heart just stopped when it continued in most horrible way I ever imagined .I saw ajey laying in pool of blood , I was not able to save him . Did you wish your death at some time?? I wished it . I prayed to the God just give me death but save him . That was too much for me , I woke up from the sleep but the image of ajey didn't left my mind . I called him immediately . I was getting so restless without him but when he came calling my name I feel relieved seeing his face , feeling his heartbeat , I hugged him immediately , I just want him to be close by me that time . I realised how much I need him , how much I m afraid of loosing him . I realised how much I love him .
I know he feels the same way about me but still I m afraid of confessing my feelings.

And my chai is ready , yess I was thinking all this while making chai . It is 12 p m almost ajey is doing his work in studio and I thaught why not surprise him with cup of chai . Ummm I admit chai is just a reason I wanted to see him just once before going to bed XD.

" Ajey...? " I knocked on the door .

" Come in "

" Chai " I said placing cup of tea on the table and proceeded to leave but he caught my hand , looking at the computer screen he said

" Bss 2 min ruk jaa abhi hogya "

"Okk " I said while he was still holding my hand and one hand of his doing something with mouse , his eyes fixed on the computer screen with little pout his lips making . Omg I m going to just faint by his cuteness . He was looking adorable just wanted to bite him at that time .