😳WORST TURN😳

~ Ajey ~

" Ajey tu ready nhi hua abhi tak ?? Jaldi kr hospital nhi jana kya ?" Yash shouted at me from entrance of our door rolling up his white shirts sleeve . He surely has been searching me in whole house , and that's why looked irritated . I was seating on garden chair with my half sleeve t shirt and shorts on , when didn't replied him he got more angered coming towards me with stomping foots he shouted again " bhai kaha khoya he subah se , abhi tak tayar bhi nhi hua "

" Yash aaj hospital nhi jana " I exclaimed to which he replied raising his one eyebrows

" Kya ..... ajey sab thik to he ? "

" Hmm , I m waiting for someone " I replied resting my back on chair and throwing my head back , I was staring at the sky now , trying to find figures in white clouds to distract my mind which is throwing tantrums at me since morning . As yash opened his mouth to say something , honking sound of car came cutting him off . We moved our head at the souce of sound . The Women we all know stepped out of the car making my lips cured plasting devilish smile on my face .

Yash moved forward to greet miss rina as I walked into the house taking seat at couch I called mom dad . Mom dad came out of the room while yash and miss rima just entered the house . Mom dad greet mrs rina while I was seating on couch just staring at her with slight smile . Yash gave me " wtf is this behaviour " look , but I just shrugged it off . Soon everyone took seat , mom dad and yash were so confused by Mrs rina and my behavior towards each other . I was just staring at her with slight smile and she was trying to avoid my gaze as much as she can . Finally when everyone was quite sensing stress between us two I asked huskily " aap start karogi ya me kru ? " My voice was enough to make her whole body shiver in fear . She gulped whole glass of water kept infront of her and started

"Ridhima was the favourite child in our family . My in laws used to adore her . They were the times when I loved her truly by my heart . But as the time passed because of my infertility my mother in law started taunting me . She always kept radhika di over me . Thats when I developed hate towards their whole family . I started hating radhika di , Ridhima and shankar bhai sahab. more Than that I know Shekhar also hated shekhar bhaisahab , because of the same reason my in laws used to preffer him over my husband . I used this opportunity to part away from them . After 2 3 years my in laws passed away from old age . After that when ridhi was 10 shankar _ radhika passed away in accident . Because we are only relative left for ridhi police contact us , I immediately thought of her giving to orphanage but to my shock shankar wanted her custody. I was really reculent of this but couldn't get courage to deny my husband over his dissision . By the time I developed more and more anger and haterade towards her and started torturing her to clam my anger and frustration .

By the time she finished everyones eyes are full of hate towards her , but for me I know worst is still yet to come . I signed at her to continue to which she looked at me with confusion . " I told you everything ,why I used to behave bad with her " she exclaimed gaining courage to look into my eye directly . " You told me if I tell you the truth you will spare me , I don't want ridhi you can keep her , I will convince my husband for it too " she added further still staring at me

" I told you don't be oversmart with me mrs rina , I will leave you only if you tell me the full truth " I replied slightly bending forward , directly staring into her eyes which made her orbs go widened . " What full truth , I told you everything " diverting her gaze from me she was trying hard to look normal but her fearful voice couldn't go unnoticed by me . " Why ridhi didn't even mention mr Sharma's name in diary for once ?? " I asked making her shiver again .