👀S O R T E D👀

~ A j e y ~

As I opened my eyes saw a beautiful angel wearing white dress standing there smiling at me " f...me mar gya kya???" I exclaimed blinking my eyes for several times . " How are you feeling mr nagar ??" She asked . "Huh?? ...ohh I'm..good" lol she is doctor , I m in hospital . Wait...I m in hospital??? . " Ridhi...?? " Words slip from my mouth unknowingly . " Ohh the girl ?? Wait 5 min doc nagar called her , she will be comming soon . " She said smiling at me .
"Is she fine??" I asked again .
"Yeah mr nagar , don't worry she is recovering with fast rate , just some medicine remaining , we discharged her yesterday , but she said she won't leave without you"  I was soo confused hearing her , she sensed it and continued .
"Ummm...your are unconscious from past 3 days , don't worry it was just affect of medicines , we are expecting you to gain conciousness till tomorrow but it's seems you too recovering with fast rate ......just like your girlfriend "she tried to tease me, well I didn't mind it . it made me blush which is very noticeable .
" So carryminati blushing haa ?? It is miracle or what ? "
"You know me ??" I asked out of shock
"Obviously , ummm selfi?? "
" Yeah sure..."

As she ( doc) came close to me for taking selfie , door opens. standing infront of me , finally my angel miss ridhi nagar . She looked at me her eyes get filled with tears immediately . She started taking steps towards me but stopped . I gave her confuse look as I was waiting her to came and hug me but then realised . Doc was seating next to me and we were little close...👀not my fault just taking selfies . Ridhi again glared as us , doc sensed it , got up immediately and excused herself .

Ridhi came and sits on the stool kept beside bed . looking down to hide her teary eyes she asked " how are you feeling ??" But to my bad luck doc entered in ward again .
" Umm ..mr Nagar , I m soo sorry to disturb but , just take this medicines now and rest for sometime " handing me the medicine and water she smiled at ridhi and leaved .
" Chudel " I heard ridhi mumbling , I wanted to laugh but just couldn't believe my ears so asked her
" Kyaaaa???"
" Kya kuch bhi to nhi" she fumbled
" I heard it .....clearly " I said pulling her on bed besides me from Stool and wrapped my hand around her so that she couldn't escape .
"So what ?? Why are you feeling bad for her ?? " She wiggled in my arm trying to free herself .
" I m not feeling anything about anyone "
" I don't care leave me " she scrunched her nose at me and I just lost it , I was laughing at her Little angered face . She was looking soo cute . Ohh I missed this soo badly

I was having fun irritating ridhi when mom dad and yash entered room . They all are having tears in their eyes . Mom hugged me first and then yash and dad . After a emotional meet up I asked yash
" Hume hospital kon laya?? "
" Me laya aur kon " yash said
" Aur..."
" Woh jinda he " yash exclaimed leaving me disappointed

~ Y a s h ~

(Flashback )

I was busy with police interrogation from last 1 hour . When I checked my phone found ajey's msg on it saying " I m going to get ridhi , don't worry about me " Where the f... He is going . My heart started racing as I know ajey is not in right state of mind now . I don't want mom dad to get scared , so decided to find him by myself. Taking help of one of my frd who was police officer I tracked his number . I got shocked after knowing the location . Immediately decide to go Their with police as I don't want any risks.

We reached there , and I ran towards the house door was opened I searched around , finally opening the door of one of the room . But seen their left me shocked to the core . Mr sharma was laying in pool of blood with rod inside his body . Ajey and ridhi were both unconcious , ajey was sitting on the floor while holding her hand , his head on her lap . My heart stopped for a sec when I saw ajey's head bleeding heavily that his shirt and ridhi's skirt  got all red . Police immediately called ambulance moving them to the hospital . And for mr Sharma as much as I wanted him to die , I can't risk my brother's carrier . I have to save him . One of the police checked his pulse . "he is alive but chances are minor , his pulse rate is decreasing " . How the hell this man is still alive with whole iron rod inside him .
"Save him , I want him alive " I exclaimed .
Everyone took immediate actions and we are successful to save all of three .

( Flashback ends)

"Mara nhi bkl" ajey said with disappointment flowing from his face
" Bhai tu uski tension mat le ,papa case sambhal rhe he , leagelly marege usko "
" Papa ko bolna fasi dete wakt leaver me khichuga "
" Me sab sun rha hu , Agar wo mar jata to pata he kitni badi problem hoti ?? " Dad's harsh voice made everyone stuck at their position . "You are my son that doesn't mean you can escape from punishment ajey , you have to file the penalty for what you did , I m not helping you in this " Dad scolded at ajey
" Papa I m aware of my act , and I will accept any kind of punishment for it "

Dad sighed in relief thinking how matured his kid is . I m really proud of my little brother . Our whole family is lucky to have him . And for those who are thinking about mrs rina , she serrender herself to police , was ready to be witness against her husband . Finally everything is SORTED now.....

 Finally everything is SORTED now

Hey guys ❤️

I know it was just little bit boring chapter😬but everything is sorte now 😌

So the role of villains are officially finished here , but I still have some things to add , so it is not end , story abhi baki he 😬😬

Agar kisiko laga ho , last ke kuch parts me mereme ekta Kapoor ki aatma aa gyi , to uske liye really sorry😬

Hope you guys are enjoying it ❤️

Please vote , comment and share ❤️

Thank you soo much for reading ❤️

Love you all❤️

Bybye ❤️